Secondary IF

Stim cycle cancelled.

Bummer.  I wasn't responding well to one particular protocol, so I'm on to the throw the kitchen sink at me protocol. I guess we can go ahead and try this month on our own, and then at next month's LH surge, I go in for estrogen, and then gonal-f, menopur, clomid, ganirelex, and dexamethasone.  If that doesn't get us something, then I get to cry.

But in the meanwhile, I get to have a big old glass of wine tonight!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stim cycle cancelled.

• Enjoy the wine and sorry this month isn't working out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ugh!!!!!! I am so sorry and slightly angry for you. Have fun humping it out with a glass of wine this month. Keep us posted.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • JMayJMay member
    Good news about the wine, but you made me nervous... you're still on, just delayed a bit?  FX and stuck that way for you!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • So sorry your cycle got cancelled.  (That happened to me last time too.) Hopefully, the new combo of stims will do their magic next month and get you a lot of rockstar embies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • UGH!!!!!!  I know you must be so frustrated.  I'm so sorry lovey.  Next month it is.  Until then, bottoms up xoxo
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • I am so sorry your cycle got cancelled (it happened to me a couple times too).  I'll keep everything crossed that your new protocol does the trick for those embies of yours.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"