Special Needs

vahokiegirl

imagevahokiegirl:
We go to VCU too. Do you see Dr. Irani ? (sp?) They actually called today to tell me his ig are still all low and that some of his titers arent as high as they are suppose to be. He currently now has pneuomina for the 2nd time in 5 months....so we are actually going to go see a pulmonary doc on the suggestion of his pedi. But I think we are also going to see a Rheumatologist too. 

Sorry, I never saw this from your last post.

yes we see Dr. Irani, we didn't see her in January because they scheduled us on a day she wasn't there but we've seen her probably 6 times now.  I'm posting a separate post that we just got our dx from her today.

Dr. Irani didn't suggest a periodic fever syndrome?  Here's the thing with her, it seems to me like she doesn't like to name anything until she knows for sure (again, see my post i'm working on it now too).

Morgan's fevers were always 101/102 when she was younger but since January tehy are 104.6 or higher lasting 2-7 days.  

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"