Nurseries and Baby Gear

On my registry...

I have bought a few different kind of bottles myself(avent, dr. Brown, playtex drop-ins) , but I have also had people suggest to me I go ahead and put different kinds on my registry also. But what if I get a lot of bottles my LO. Doesn't like? I guess I can just exchange the ones that were bought for me and just open the ones I have already purchased? TIA!

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: On my registry...

• I would just stick with what you have until you know what your LO is going to like.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd leave them off unless your registry is getting low on unpurchased items.
  • Loading the player...
  • We just registered for one type of bottles (Dr. Brown's), as I had purchased some Avent bottles that were on clearance.  Once we introduced the bottle to DD around 5 weeks, I tried the Avent first since it had less parts and she took to it right away. I say no need to have more than 2 on the registry, and to try the bottles that are easiest to clean first!
  • Your post piqued my curiosity.  Babies can have preferences with the type of bottle?? Yet another thing that I've learned.  wow.
    BFP 03/30/12 | EDD 12/07/12 | DS1 12/01/12
    BFP 06/25/17 | EDD 02/24/18 | DS2 02/19/18
    BFP 12/20/18 | EDD 08/26/19 

• I've only registered for the bottles w/ the bent neck (I think Playtex Ventaire (sp?) is one brand that carries them). I just remember my sisters using them with their kids. Plus they're not too expensive so I wouldn't feel bad if anyone bought any.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"