August 2011 Moms

Unpopular Opinions go here.

2»

Re: Unpopular Opinions go here.

• That is hard to judge I would think. I get if they only have a few posts but I have introduced myself a long time ago but I doubt anyone remembers that post since I really just like to see what you ladies are posting and add something only when I really have something to add. =)
    You will never know how much you mean to me my little jelly Bean.
    Mommy loves you Eevee! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    <a href="http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz270/cpali/?action=view
  • imagecountrywed:
    imageCobra11:
    imagecountrywed:

I figured out my UO,  I don't like the UO thread this week,  I usually like most of it but not today.

Why?  

just something with the argueing--must not be in the mood for it today

No snark intended, but this is definitely not arguing. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageeatmorecupcakes:

::totally busts down the door::  arguing?? huh?

Tuna, Eesome......I AM your UO!!

My kid doesn't sleep, we're trying for another baby soon, and uhhh, uhh....I forgot the rest. ;)

Oh how I wish it were FFFC time.....

You just made me crack up...HILARIOUS!

And tomorrow, tomorrow, you'll love it...tomorrow...your confession is only a daaaaaaay awaaaaaaaaay!!!!! /end scene. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Uh yeah. I spend tons on baby clothes (to me, I'm sure it's a pittance to plenty of people out there). I know from having ds that I'll look back and cherish being able to dress my baby in whatever tiny adorable outfits I wanted. We're not wealthy but comfortable enough that I can have this "hobby" and I'm not sorry. This is my last baby! I have nothing against cute cheap stuff (ds has tons of garanimals) but the cheap girl's stuff isn't cute to me. It's the super bright dyes, for the most part.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am addicted to kid cloth shopping. I only buy on sale and with coupons but I seriously shop 2-3 days a week and my children mainly wear Gymboree and 77 Kids. I like my kids dressed well, and I trade clothing or sell it after to make money to buy more. 

Though I swore I would never do it, we bought my almost 2 year old an iPad to use for movies in car and games when out. 

I have 2 under 2 and it's a lot of work, wasn't planned and though I love both kids I wish I had more time with my first before getting pregnant.  

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"