August 2011 Moms
Options

Did any of you have implantation bleeding before BFP?

Hi ladies, I was very active on this board during my pg, and have been kinda MIA besides hanging out occasionally on 6-9, etc. Anyway, I know call me crazy, but H and I are looking to add another LO so our kiddies are close in age (something I always wish I had). Anyway, we started last month, and I'm now 10 DPO. I had a some spotting early this morning (over night I guess) and wondering if its IB. I didn't have IB with DS, and of course anxious/impatient ;0. I know this is a highnsight symptoms, but for the heck of it wanted to see if anyone had this. K, going to stop obsessing to play with my outside baby! :) TIA!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Did any of you have implantation bleeding before BFP?

• Options
    I did not with my first.  The only way to really tell is to take a HPT in a few days! Good luck :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did the first time and this time. This time I thought my period was coming back but nothing ever happened. As soon as I noticed myself feeling weird and napping / days in a row I took a test and yep, pregnant !
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had spotting this pregnancy. I say wait a week and test if you don't get your actual period. Before getting pregnant with Olive and Ellie I spotted a few times in between cycles. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"