April 2011 Moms

My day is now worse...

Now, on top of the whole penicillin/breastfeeding thing, someone has stolen my debit card and spent all of my money. My card just has some spending cash money nothing really big. It is going to take like 2 weeks for me to get it back :( They donated $5 to Obama and spent money at bloomingdales and then finally decided to spend $500 at CCbill.com... I am going to call it and say that today is a bad day.
photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: My day is now worse...

• You officially win the crappy day award. Hope things start looking up soon.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Man, sorry to hear that! I hope your day turns around!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That blows.  I'm so sorry.  I hope your day gets better.
    Mommy to Violet 4/4/2011 and Linnea 2/10/2013
    Anniversary
  • GHBEAGHBEA member
    OMG what is wrong with people and stealing.  I am sorry this happened.  In the end though you get your money back.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageGHBEA:
    OMG what is wrong with people and stealing.  I am sorry this happened.  In the end though you get your money back.

GHBEA, i just noticed your tickers! Congratulations on the great news of another Baby!!! Healthy pregnancy wishes sent your way! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry. I hope karma gives whoever did this to you a big kick in the b*lls or ladyparts, whichever the case may be!
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageCTGirl30:

$5 to Obama?  That strikes me as oddly humorous amidst the massive suck of the situation otherwise.

Do banks offer any sort of "insurance" or protection against debit theft / fraud? So awful...

The Obama was pretty funny. We now know Obama is running his reelection campaign with my stolen money (lol). I should get all my money back, but it will take awhile. The said it should all be back in my account by the 15th...

photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"