Trouble TTC
Options

sign you talk to your RE's office too much

When you have a hard to pronounce and spell Polish last name, and you call for an appointment and they don't ask for you to spell it or repeat it. Clearly they know know exactly who I am.

Anyone else have clear signs you talk to them too often? 

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
Child Free Now?
S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

Re: sign you talk to your RE's office too much

• Options
    Ahhh yup. I talked to the nurse from my office four times yesterday. Her name is Megan, and when I answered the fourth time, she just said, "Hey, it's Meg" like we're old pals. I guess we pretty much are. :)
    Anniversary
  • Options

I have one nurse, Jennifer, who knows my name and my whole story. Any time I see her, even if its just passing in the hall, she's always like "Hi Katie!"

Edited: grammar

TTC #1 since 6/2010
    8 IUIs - 3 Cancelled cycles - 1 Ectopic Pregnancy with Left tube removal = A broken heart
    IVF #1 : Fall 2012
    15R - 13M - 13F w/ICSI - Transferred 2 day 5 blasts = BFP!!!
    8 Frosties!
    Beta #1: 135, Beta #2: 312, Beta #3: 996
    10/21: Saw one beautiful flickering heartbeat! EDD: 6/12/13
    ?S/PAIFW?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My old RE used to call me from his cell to check on me. He'd be like "hey its me" lol as if we talked on the regular. Now my new nurse does the same. They dont ask who I am anymore lol. Maybe I bother them too much....lol...hmmm...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I've been in to see the RE in 5 times in the last 7 days.  I've had the same nurse each time.  This morning, she says to me "Have you ever seen Groundhog's Day?  I feel like we keep doing the same thing over and over!" 

When I stop at the window on my way out to schedule, they don't ask me who I am.  Huh?

After 22 months TTC and the loss of our identical twins at 10w6d, we're excited about our rainbow baby!
    Stick, baby, Stick!
    Beta #1 (12dpo): 38.3; Beta #2 (15dpo): 202.7
    Baby Girl born 1/17/13
  • Options
    I don't have to check in when I go in for an appointment anymore. The receptionists see me, greet me by name, and say "got you down!".

imageShayliz:
    I don't have to check in when I go in for an appointment anymore. The receptionists see me, greet me by name, and say "got you down!".

This is what happens at my RE too.  And the lady taking my blood today asked how my giant husband is. 

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options

imageShayliz:

I don't either.  I actually get there before they open alot, so I know who is there when and what kind of car the first person to come in has.  I know where all the rooms are, and which one of them I need to be in all the time.  They just tell me "go on back".  I also know each person's voice when they answer the phone.  They know, also, what times I need my appointments at (really early, or as late as possible) without asking me.

*sigh*  I am there way too much.

• Options
    My techs don't ask me to spell my hard to say/spell Italian last name when they log me in for a u/s
  • Options

Oh I thought of another one, when I go to make another appt the nurses always say, "7:00 or as early as possible right?"

SIGH.  I'm there tomorrow.....at 7AM!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"