Pregnant after 35

busy, but good day! ( Sorry a little long)

Started my twice weekly nsts and weekly u/s today.  Started the day with a nst. Which, thankfully passed in no time with flying colors.  DH was with today and his eyes were glued to the monitor and the heartrate.  I was exhausted and trying to nap. Don't even think I was hooked up for 20mins, but then again, wasn't paying attention.  Nst was followed by u/s. Our LO is doing great.  Conts be very uncooperative with the u/s techs.  Must be more like his/her mommy then I would like. Just like me; stubborn and hate to have pic taken.  LO is head down and butt up, which explains alot of my discomfort the past few days.  LO has taken up butt stretches and it kinda hurts! Wt is apporx 5#9oz.  The nst and u/s were followed up by a reg OB appt.  That was good as well.  My wt is stable, thank goodness. My BP and sugars are excellent.  They made no changes in my insulin doses since last week.  Cont to amaze my docs at how good I am doing.  They cont to say that it is soo unusual for a 33 weeker to be on only 2 shots of insulin a day and some of the lowest doses they have seen.  They haven't had to change my am dose since I have started the insulin and the bedtime dose, is still pretty low from what I am understanding.  The food aversion conts.  I am really excited to hopefully get my appt back after the baby comes.  Miss cooking meals and having dinner with DH. Maternity leave officially starts on Apr 19th. Another NST on Fri and next Tues have NST and u/s.  Baby conts to go along with mommy and keep the legs closed!!!  Truly my child!!!

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: busy, but good day! ( Sorry a little long)

• Glad things are going well! Just a few more weeks, Mom!

• that seems like good news all around.  Congrats.  I hope time continues to fly and that you are meeting lo before you know it.  I know you are team green, but have you narrowed down some names (not asking for the names, just curious as to if you have picked a couple out or are going to wing it when lo arrives).  BTW, I'm so glad I got back here before you graduated!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a few picked out for both, but nothing 100%.  I'm soo glad to see you back here.  I think of you often!!  Hope all is well with you!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • So glad baby is doing so well! I'm shocked that even at this late stage you're left guessing at gender! So funny but I would be soooo frustrated!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"