TTC After a Loss
Options

How many trick or treaters for you?

We only had two (that were sisters and our neighbor's kids).  I even decorated, we carved pumpkins and all that fun stuff.  I wonder if most kids just go to malls now?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How many trick or treaters for you?

• Options
    I think most of our area went to the mall and local churches. We only had my sisters kids come by... Now I'm stuck with a huge bowl of choclate in the house!
  • Options

We had quite a few. We actually had to put a sign out because we ran out of candy.

I was a little annoyed at the number of people who didn't dress up. That is just cheap and rude. We even had 3 people come to the door who had to be at least in their early to mid twenties. Now that's a completely ridiculous... go buy yourself some candy!  sorry... I'm just slightly annoyed.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I totally agree! We went over to my BIL's party about 10 pm and there were tons of people in their mid-late teens who were driving by and would stop at the houses with lights still on and come up to trick or treat. No costume or even treat bags!

Come on! At least pretend to make an effort!

• Options
    exactly kimi.... I would be fine with a 30 year old trick or treating if they had on a great costume... or any costume for that matter. It's just stupid when people think they can come up in street clothes and mooch candy off of us... or when parents think its ok to let their kids go out like that. Not to mention the fact that we don't have a lot of money right now since DH lost his job a couple weeks ago. I don't exactly like handing things out to people who don't deserve it when I can't even afford to buy my brother a birthday present!
  • Options
    We go to my parents house so I can see my neice in her costume and my bff parents live across the street, my bff mom keeps a tally each year and this year there was 220 kids who came. I dont give the teenagers who put a wig on and wear sweats out candy...that is not a costume, save the candy for the cute kids who put in some effort. It was fun tho, we always seem to have a lot.
  • Options
    We had zero.  Sad
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"