Baby Showers

Personalized candy bar wrappers

anyone know where I can get cheap candy bar wrappers? Or free printable ones? I checked candywrapperstore online and they want $.80 each/40 minimum order so that's $32 in just wrappers, not including the actual candy bars or shipping & tax. I won't need that many anyway, just maybe 10-15.

Re: Personalized candy bar wrappers

• ccamccam member
    I think it would be pretty easy to create exactly what you want in Word or some other program, print & cut them out and tape them closed around the candy bar.  That way you can experiment and get them right. 

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageccam:
    I think it would be pretty easy to create exactly what you want in Word or some other program, print & cut them out and tape them closed around the candy bar.  That way you can experiment and get them right. 

QFT.

• Loading the player...
  • Oriental Trading has some on their website. Also my mom created them on word for our wedding ones and they turned out great and so cheap to make :)
    imageimage
    imageimageimage
  • I make personalized candy bars maybe I can help you out.  Just give me an email at wrappersjust4you@yahoo.com.  I normally charge $2.50 for two wrappers (no candy included) but they are pre-cut and comes with a foil to cover up the candy bar and make it look nicer.  If you don't want the foil (and still want me to cut and ship) that's fine I can adjust the price or if you are willing to do your own printing and cutting I can make the design and email it to you for around $0.50 cents each with tax. 

Just let me know.  I'm happy to work on any type of design you like, except I won't do copyright work, but I can come up with things pretty close to your theme.   I would send you a email preview so you can see the design and wording.

Laura

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"