TTC after 35

Follie check, best one yet!

Im so glad my right ovary decided to join in this month! A 15 on my right and 13, 15 and 17 on the left!! woohooo!!!!! Second follie check is Thurs and then IUI will be Friday or Sat.  I completely screwed up my Clomid this month...started a day late then had to double up...maybe that was a good thing.

And I still havent gotten around to learning how to chart, i need to watch the FF video, but its just so darn hard to find the time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Follie check, best one yet!

• A) CONGRATS on the follie check! Go, Follies, Go, Go, Go!

B) You probably don't need to watch the FF video-- they have very quick little lessons (not all of which are necessary) that you can read. That's what I used-- and much easier to fit into your schedule!

Anyhow, CONGRATS again on the follie check!

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• imagedanieleandwayne:

A) CONGRATS on the follie check! Go, Follies, Go, Go, Go!

B) You probably don't need to watch the FF video-- they have very quick little lessons (not all of which are necessary) that you can read. That's what I used-- and much easier to fit into your schedule!

Anyhow, CONGRATS again on the follie check!

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • imagefingerscrossed72:

Im so glad my right ovary decided to join in this month! A 15 on my right and 13, 15 and 17 on the left!! woohooo!!!!! Second follie check is Thurs and then IUI will be Friday or Sat.  I completely screwed up my Clomid this month...started a day late then had to double up...maybe that was a good thing.

And I still havent gotten around to learning how to chart, i need to watch the FF video, but its just so darn hard to find the time.

Once you start clomid and IUI's you don't really need to chart.  The ultrasounds will give you much more information than the temps would.  If you do progesterone after the IUI then your temps will stay elevated even if you are not preganant.

BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageCountry Girl in the City:
    imagefingerscrossed72:

Once you start clomid and IUI's you don't really need to chart.  The ultrasounds will give you much more information than the temps would.  If you do progesterone after the IUI then your temps will stay elevated even if you are not preganant.

I was wandering about that, thanks for clarifying. But it is still something I would like to learn to do...

• That's awesome news! Clomid has never worked for me so it's great to hear that you had good results. Good luck with the IUI!
  • Good luck with the IUI!

Charting is really easy.  You just have to develop the habit of taking your temp at the same time everyday.  I used FF mobile and had my thermometer by my nightstand so I could pop it in my mouth when the alarm went off.

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
    BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
    BFP#2 11/2011, CP
    FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
    ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
    Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
    IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
    ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
    Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
    Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! My babies were born 4/23/13 at 36w1d!

• GL with everything!
  • Thanks gals! Follow-up in the morning. Hopefully they will al be ready willing and able. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"