Parenting

Brooke puked in someone's driveway this evening...

...about 730pm.  Then again after a bath when we went straight home.  Then Ethan.  Then Brooke again.  Then Ethan again.  Then Brooke again.  Ethan, Ethan, Brooke, Ethan, Brooke.  Now they're both asleep on the living room floor.  I'll be on the floor, Patrick will be on the couch.  I've done four loads of laundry since 8pm as well.  Let's hope things have calmed down enough that I can start giving them pedialyte.

Re: Brooke puked in someone's driveway this evening...

• Oh shit.  I thought there was going to be a punchline, like it was from banana laffy taffy.  That sucks so much they are both sick.  :(  I hope they keep something down soon, how awful. 
  • oh, this sucks... sorry

hope they are better tomorrow

• Loading the player...
  • That's what I thought too.  I saw in on the sidewalk onthe way to the house where she puked a small reece cup in her hand, I thought she had shoved it in her mouth and was choking or somthing.  THen she just started puking.  It was like Linda Blair or some crazy sh*t like that.  I carried her home, put her in the bath and once on the couch, she did it again. 

Poor baby girl.  Ethan too.  I guess they just got a virus or something.  I rather it be puke than out the tail end though.

• Oh no, I hope the rest of your weekend doesn't go like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"