Parenting

Jayden was able to TOT after all!!

I posted earlier that our stupid county decided to have the kids TOT last night instead of tonight on Halloween b/c they needed to have security at the friday night football games. We didn't know of this until this afternoon, so we were kinda SOL. I really wanted to take Jayden out to TOT but our neighborhood was so dead so I figured Jayden was all dressed up and cute for no good reason. DH came in and said, Hey, lets go to another city to TOT! HA! We drove to the city I used to work in, 15 minutes away, and turned into the very first neighborhood and it was awesome. TOTers all over, block parties, really nice people, haunted houses, the works. Jayden did great and was RUNNING to the front doors with his bucket. But the highlight of our night is when J started yelling "tiky teee" (trick or treat). This is big for us b/c J is in speech therapy and doesn't talk much. I was on cloud 9 everytime he said it. And he also said the cutest Thank you each time he got candy.....DAN DOOOOOO!!! So we had a great night :)
Nia, Mom to Jayden Michael, Born 12/04/06, Adopted 12/07/06
And Elias Parker, Born 3.5 weeks early 12/20/2011 image
FINALLY!!! After 7 years of infertility! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Jayden was able to TOT after all!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"