Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Looking for a play doh coupon--- possible trade??

I'm not sure what I have to trade---I can search around for formula coupons or baby food coupons.  Or some huggies codes or even pampers codes. 

I tried getting one online to print and apparently they are out of them.  DS2 is addicted to playdoh-- he couldn't play with it for the longest time due to a wheat allergy so when he finally could he became an instant addict!   It's great and it's great for his dispraxia issues--so I try to stock up on it.  Darn.....I knew I should have picked up another paper yesterday.  Sad

I should add--I'm looking for a vendor coupon, not store specific if possible.

Re: Looking for a play doh coupon--- possible trade??

• Options

Why don't you just make your own?? We make it all the time and you can make a huge double batch and it lasts forever if you put it in a ziploc bag. You can even add scents to make it smell good, we make all different colors too. We use this recipe.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagedbertagni:

Why don't you just make your own?? We make it all the time and you can make a huge double batch and it lasts forever if you put it in a ziploc bag. You can even add scents to make it smell good, we make all different colors too. We use this recipe.

That's great--thank you!  The food coloring doesn't stain their hands or anything? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It will stain if you let them put the food coloring in the pot. But once it's cooked it doesn't come off on the hands. My daughter and I get it on our hands when we drip it out of the little tubes, but it comes after after a day (or good scrubbing). We've added cinnamon and nutmeg to scent it as well!!

It works just as well as regular play doh and much cheaper and fun to make!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"