Parenting
Options

Do you TOT in your own neighborhood or another?

Despite our neighborhood being full of kids, most don't TOT here. ? Its popular to go to other neighborhoods. ??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Do you TOT in your own neighborhood or another?

• Options
    We went in our neighborhood.
  • Options
    We live in a small town, so we went all over.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We only visited 2 neighbors, but most of our 'hood kids stay here.  I was happy about that.
  • Options
    Our 'hood TOTed last night and we were not aware, so we had to go to another hood and it went great! Almost makes me want to move there :D
    Nia, Mom to Jayden Michael, Born 12/04/06, Adopted 12/07/06
    And Elias Parker, Born 3.5 weeks early 12/20/2011 image
    FINALLY!!! After 7 years of infertility! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    we stayed in our own neighborhood.  She is so tiny still, I don't think we need to go hit the "good candy" neighborhoods yet ;P
  • Options
    I agree with PP, DD is too young to be so into it to go to another neighborhood.  Our neighborhood was very generous though.
  • Options

We stay in our neighborhood.  Our neighbors that live across the street have a daughter Jackson's age, and MH works with the husband.  So we went ToTing w/ them, drank some beers and had some fun.

I love our neighborhood.  :)   We had a blast!  And Jackson and Lucy (neighbor's daughter) are hilarious together.  Jackson kept calling her baby instead of Lucy, and I said he was being a little forward, LOL.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Our neighborhood is a destination for tot, but our street is one of a very few dead ends around and has a steep hill, so we have to attract kids with a big bonfire and get several neighbors together, so they can tot multiple houses by just coming to our house.
  • Options
    We went in our neighborhood, but we had friends over to come ToT with us who don't live here.  Their neighborhood doesn't do much for Halloween at all.  Our neighborhood has a little party for the kids and then hay rides around for them to all go ToT.  My girls are still a bit little for that, but we saw tons of kids out when we were walking around and almost everyone was handing out candy that we went to.  (We made it less than around the block, but we have huge blocks.)
  • Options
    In our 'hood. We had my sister and her family here too and we had a great time! Last year was pretty lame here (our first year here) but this year was really great. We have very few young children who live on our street so I was surprised to see so many little ones on our street tonight.
  • Options
    We go in our own neighborhood! ?Our neighborhood is always a destination for other TOT'ers too so it's busy and fun!
  • Options
    No, we take DD to my dad and step-mom's house.  It's a nicer neighborhood and many kids TOT there.  Our neighborhood is mostly older people, so there aren't many kids.
  • Options
    We went to our own, but then went to all family for a visit, not to TorT their Neighborhood, just to TorT then.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"