Adoption

DD just get here already!!!! :)

Our baby girl was due yesterday, but her birth mom has had no signs of labor. We're so anxious to meet her!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
She's Forever Ours! Finaliaztion-12.26.12Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://hehasaplanforus.blogspot.com/

Re: DD just get here already!!!! :)

• So exciting!!! Most OB's won't induce until at least 41.5 weeks so hang in there...it will happen when your baby is ready.
    June 2010-Lap
    b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
    b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
    IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
    b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
    Homestudy 7/19/2011
    IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
    We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
    IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

• It's so hard to wait, especially when you're so close!!!! Our BM went into labor on her due date, and just waiting until that day was SO hard!!!!! Keep yourself super busy, that helped me. I'll be keeping you and your birth family in my prayers as the  birth of your sweet girl nears.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel the same way. Our birth mom is due May 20th.....It seems like time is going by so slow. I am so excited to meet our little guy!!!

CongratsParty!!!

• So exciting!!!! 
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Do you have to travel or is she close???  Exciting !
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Luckily, she's close. The hospital is about an hour-ish away, but it could take 2 hours with traffic. 
    She's Forever Ours! Finaliaztion-12.26.12Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://hehasaplanforus.blogspot.com/
  • imagesteph196:
    Luckily, she's close. The hospital is about an hour-ish away, but it could take 2 hours with traffic. 

Oh good!  I hope she comes soon- but not during rush hour :) 

• pins and needles here too our BM is due in May. Hope your DD is here soon can't wait to hear the update.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"