Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What kind of pump are you using?

I was wondering what type of pump you are using and would you recommend it?

TIA!

Re: What kind of pump are you using?

• Lansinoh double electric--highly recommend!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I rented the Medela Symphony for the first month and then I bought The Medela Pump in Style. I looove it...I couldn't live without it! Definitely worth the money if you are planning to BF more than a couple of months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Medela Pump in Style and I love it.  Well pumping isn't exactly fun, but it's a good pump.  :)
  • medela pisa here also
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers1 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagejenwill:

Lansinoh double electric--highly recommend!!

I agree!!!! I have this pump and love it.  I am finishing school up & completing a full-time internship and pump when I'm gone so Seth only gets breastmilk.  It works great!  I've had no problems, get more than enough milk, and it's WAY cheaper than Medela or Ameda (the Lansinoh pump is actually the exact same thing as the Ameda Purely Yours, just a different color and with different packaging.)

• Ameda Purely Yours-works great!
  • I have stopped pumping, but for the first 6 weeks, I used the Medela Pump in Style Advance.

I really liked it, but DS had sleeping problems, so I had to hold him all night while he slept. This meant I got no sleep, so when I did have a free moment, I used it to sleep instead of pump. My supply slowed, so I have switched to formula now. Basically just letting you know I didn't stop pumping because I hated the pump! It was a great pump!

• Medela PISA.  I was going to buy it anyways but called my insurance co and they cover them!  after deductible and co-insurance of course.  I knew I'd hit the deductible and then only 20% coinsurance would be worth it.  Ends out they didnt' bill me until after my hospital bills went through (even thought I bought it 2 months before delivering) and I ended up owing $0!  So just a PSA call to check :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I use Medela PISA also.  It's the only pump I used, so I don't know if it's the best.  But it works very well for me.  I get 5-6oz.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"