Georgia Babies

Karen re: you not thinking you are normal

I never got a chance to respond to that post you posted a while back but I have to say I think you are great!!  Who cares if you dont go by the norms some do.  Nobody wants to be around a bunch of people just like themselves.  Variety is the spice of life and I think you are outstanding :)  swak!!

Re: Karen re: you not thinking you are normal

• kepkep member

awwww, smoochie-poochie right back atcha! (nlw, of course). :o) You are a sweetheart. Thanks for your kind words--variety is the spice of life! Even if I don't really like spicy foods. hahaha

:o)

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • kep is crazy......and unique. what would we do without her? 

• Loading the player...
  • kepkep member
    awwww, shucks! You all wouldn't know what to do without a post per day about Gymbo or the Pink Pig. LOLOL!
    My blog
  • she sure is a pretty cool chick Smile
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • kepkep member
    You all are making my face turn red. And I think you're cool, too! OK--BIG GROUP HUG!
    My blog
  • Karen, I wanted to add that you are def one of hte funniest ladies on the board.  I lol at so many of your posts... my fave today was 'let your left nipple light hte way!"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kepkep member

JoJo, Thanks! You know, a lot of times I will type stuff out and then erase it because I think it is too crass. hahaha

All right, I am going to light a candle and sing "Friends Are Friends Forever" while scrolling Nestie posts if you all don't stop! LOL!

My blog
  • I must have missed that post Karen... I think you are so cute! I love how much you blog. I am determined to start carting my camera everywhere to catch moments like you do! I don't think I have ever read a crass post from you.?

?

:)?

• Karen's awesome.

?Who said she wasn't? :(

?

• Jumping in on the Karen love fest.  She rocks! :-)
  • Thanks, everyone! The feeling is mutual! This board is the BEST. I love how everyone is so supportive--and even when we disagree, it's drama-free. Hugs all around!
    My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"