Does anyone family (parents, in-laws, etc) not seem to understand your child's food allergy? We haven't been to the pediatric allergist yet, but we have done a challenge with a regular allergist, and DD (about 1 year) vomited excessively when she had milk based formula. She vomited like this when she had milk based formula about 4 months earlier as well. It was awful, she was completely lethargic and couldn't keep anything down for hours after. The allergist told us that she is allergic to dairy and should not have anything with dairy in it. I've told this to our families...yet some of them still say, oh let her try this or that...and act like I'm being mean by not letting her have something. I feel like they think I'm making it up or exaggerating things. It's just frustrating...thanks for listening to my vent. Anyone else experience anything similar?