Toddlers: 24 Months+

what were your kids for halloween???

what were your kids dressed as tonight???

mine were Nemo and Lil' Squirt.  DD insisted on being Nemo!

Re: what were your kids for halloween???

• Last night was T-or-T around here. ?Layla was a strawberry :) ?But, we only went to 3 houses, then back to my Mom's to hand out candy. ?It was very cute though :)?
  • She wasn't anything, really.  I just bought her a Halloween themed shirt from Old Navy and threw her jeans on.  We went to a Halloween festival at church.  It was pretty fun.
  • Loading the player...
  • He was a fireman. Very cute. We went to three houses and he'd had enough, so we came home and he helped hand out candy until bedtime.
  • They were both penguins. DD#1 chose the costumes. They looked adorable........
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • A monkey. He was a big hit.
  • dragon & fairy...see siggy!
  • we didn't t or t either... dd helped hand out candy and we did walk the neighborhood to see what the big kids were dressed as. Dd loves it!  And she did get her first sucker... actually two.  lol
  • We dressed DS up as Tigger.
  • A witch and a pumpkin.  Look at my sig. Smile
  • DS was a monkey. He loved his costume - I've found him carrying it around the house a few times. ;-) We took him to 4 of our neighbors for trick or treating and then passed out candy from home. He had a blast putting candy in the kids bags - he did great!
  • DD was a bee (see siggy).  We went to a Halloween frolic (fair) and then T o T at a handful of houses.  She had a blast and got her mommy some candy Wink
    Married 6/20/06~Mommy to 2 beautiful girls
  • DD was a black cat and DS was a pirate.
  • Pittsburgh Steelers cheerleader. She was a big hit!
  • A ladybug. DH actually won her costume by answering a trivia question from a radio station. She was super cute in her black leggings and sparkly shoes from Target.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Jack was a lion. We went trick or treating for a couple hours. The only time he got excited over the candy was when one lady gave him a dum dum or charms sucker. He loved that! The weather could not have been nicer. It was 61 degrees and there were tons of kids and parents just hanging out around the neighborhood. We stopped by our friends' sister's house and hung out there for a bit. After that we stopped by my bil & sil's house a few houses down and hung there for a bit before my husband asked them to give us a ride closer to our house. He didn't listen to me when I suggested bringing the stroller and Jack was hard on his back. We had my sil drop us off about a block and a half from home. Jack got the wrong idea from our going into our friends' and inlaws' houses and wanted to go inside every house we finished up at. All in all it was a great Halloween. Jack had a blast and we loved watching him!
  • A monster.  See siggy :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DS was BamBam Flintstone. He did great trick or treating!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS was a turtle.  So cute!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Same costume as cmeon_the_water!!! 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Lanie was a shark.  Ashley was a frog for daycare and a monkey for trt
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"