Northern California Babies

Anyone have any T-o-Ters yet? (6:15pm)

We haven't had any yet. ?Sad
imageimage
107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
Read 2012: 33/50

Re: Anyone have any T-o-Ters yet? (6:15pm)

• None here either.  It is even dark and they are no where to be seen. 

The worst part is we are leaving at 7 to go to a family thing.  I love passing out candy and I will be super bummed if I miss it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We just had our first one EVER... in the 5 years we've lived here. Our next door neighbor.

And, i was in the shower. so i missed it!

• Loading the player...
  • None here & it's 6:45 :-( We usually get a few, maybe the weather is keeping people in this year.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 6:45 and we've only had 3.  It is now drizzling.  =(  This sucks!!
  • We've only had a few...I think with the stupid late time change, people are getting started later.  Usually we've had a TON by now.  So I just lit all the lumiaries and put them on the street to try and lure the ToTers to our court.

So, I'm enjoying an adult beverage in my Snow White costume.  Yeah - I'm a dork...but I love Halloween!

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Donna - I LOVE that you are in costume!  Those were my favorite houses when I was young...

We've only had our bell ring 4 or 5 times so far - by this time last year half of our candy was gone.  I'm turning off the light and putting up a "baby sleeping - please don't ring bell" sign at 8pm so I hope we get a rush soon (or I will have an AWFUL lot of candy to eat all by myself!).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We've always gotten one family that comes, so we've (in the past) gotten full-size candy bars for the whole gang.

We just got home from dinner, so I don't know that we'll see anyone this year.

• I had a big family at 4:30!  Hello!  Too early!

We've had about 3-4 rounds of kids but nothing major.  It's so hard to tell.  This is our 4th Halloween in the house and two of them we got RUN on with tons of t or ters and this one and two years ago were duds.

I love it that Donna's in costume, I wore mine while I took Alex out to our neighbor's houses.  I think parents in on the fun is cool.  Even cooler if you do it with an adult bevvie.  (Yep, I think drinking is cool, ha ha!) 

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We got quite a few tonight, but sadly very few young ones.  So I've a ton of playdough left.  Ryan will be super happy about that tomorrow :)

I also successfully "re-treated" a lot of his candy as well, since he's too young for a lot of the types of candies he got.  Clearly people who give a 2-yr old a jawbreaker that's the perfect definition of chocking hazard don't have 2-yr olds (or don't like 2-yr olds :P )

• We got a ton!  We went through 300 plus pieces of candy and a box of 100 calorie pack teddy grahams (for the little kids).  It was so fun!!

And every adult that came by with their kids had an adult beverage in hand, I loved it!

• image2bearichards:

We got a ton!  We went through 300 plus pieces of candy and a box of 100 calorie pack teddy grahams (for the little kids).  It was so fun!!

And every adult that came by with their kids had an adult beverage in hand, I loved it!

That's awesome! We had a few kids at 5:30 and then quite a few thru til about 7 or so. We made our way out to some friends. It was fun for us because our 1st year here we had 1 ToT'er now we had about 30. Still small but a lot compared to 2 yrs ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"