Trying to Get Pregnant

Ok seriously...

So damn emotional! We have had a whole bunch of trick or treaters  and I swear the majority of the little kids moms and have these cute little bellies! And these little kids are so cute. After the last one that left, I closed the door and started to tear up!!

Oh man... its going to be a loooong night. Its only 10 minutes to 6 here so we have a lot more little ones to see and they are absolutely adorable I can hardly stand it Big Smile

Re: Ok seriously...

• I know what you mean.  Luckily we haven't had that many, but I've made DH do the candy this year... I'm just too emotional about the small kids to deal.  Every where I go there are babies and baby bellies and I can't take it anymore.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yup. They are making my baby rabies soooo bad!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekdodge423:
    Are you going to end up like Rachel on Friends where she gave out all the candy and started writing checks?

Haha, I didnt see that episode but I made it through with just the candy. Thank god! Giving checks away would have def put me in the poor house! There were at least 200 kids! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"