2nd Trimester
Options

velvetflip,

Did you ever see my page a few days back?

I was asking if DH was wearing a kilt in your siggy...the jacket looks like a prince charlie. We are Scottish (wedding pics in bio)

Re: velvetflip,

• Options

Hi, I did write back to you that day and yes he is wearing a kilt. ?He's Scottish too...moved here from Glasgow! ?Where are you from? ?I have to look at your pics now...here's a few more of ours with kilt in full view!

image?

image?

?

?

• Options

HA! Takes one to know one, lol...

We are in Washington DC and very active in the Scottish community here. I am a highland dancer with the Washington Scottish Pipe Band and DH very active in St. Andrew's Society, DC chapter!

Looks like I have very few pics in my bio and they are tiny! I dont have any on this computer...BOO!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

What part of Scotland are you from? ?Where did you get the "My Daddy Wears A Kilt" onesie? ?I have to get one!

The priest that married us was the chaplain of the NY St. Andrew's Society. ?My husband has been thinking of getting involved with them.?

• Options

My family from the Loch Ness region (Grant) but my other clans are Wallace, Clark & Donnachie, DH is Clan Donnachie.

Sadly, I am going to bed!

:)

So glad we made the connection!

• Options

We're Frasers!

Have a good night!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"