Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Trick or Treater dressed as Hitler

Seriously. ?A Hitler mustache and a swastika armband. ?I really hesitated as to whether to give him candy. ?He wasn't even a smartass teen, he was like 8 years old. ?What parent okayed that?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Trick or Treater dressed as Hitler

• Options
    wow.  that's all i can muster.  wow.
  • Options

No. Effing. Way.

Where have you been, by the way?  What's new?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG! That is awful. and I thought the little boy dressed as John McCain was bad..
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    Yup...that is SCARY!!  The whole scenario!
  • Options
    That's not cool at all...
  • Options

Hi swellinsocal! ?I'm around, just busy at work getting things tied up for maternity leave (that preterm labor I had a few weeks ago put a bit of a scare into me). ?Plus we're hosting an event at our house this weekend, so I've been kicking into gear trying to get the house ready since we just moved in two months ago. ?Here's a description of the event (yes, my husband is weird).

https://www.daviddylanthomas.com/blog/a-brief-history-of-cheese-day/

?

• Options
    It's scary that a parent would allow their child to do that.  What are they teaching him at home?
  • Options
    Jeez, that's some FINE parenting.
  • Options
    Wow! I probably would have gave the candy because I am too nice. I cannot believe a parent would allow that!
  • Options
    WTH?!?!?!?
  • Options

One of my favorite shirt stories is called The Littlest Hitler (Ryan Boudinot). It is also the name of the book that it is published in. Anyhow, it is about a kid that dresses up as Hitler (because he is a huge history fan and they had just learned about WWII, the Holocaust, etc.). A girl in his class dressed up as Anne Frank. It is a hilarious story.

However, it was a story and not real life. I would be pretty freaked out as well. 

• Options
    Are you fuccking kidding me?  Wow, I don't think I would have been able to give him candy.  Were parents with him?
  • Options
    Holy farking crap. I would've slammed the door in his face. Wowsers.
  • Options

Unbelievable. If my son pulled that he'd be so sorry with all the education and reading he'd be getting?to do to find out what that means so many people. And if a parent allowed that costume or helped with it, I don't even know what to say. They need some education too.

• Options
    that's disgusting!!
  • Options
    i think the thought is bringing back my morning sickness....

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options

Ditto p.g.  ANd some family history lessons. I had family killed in the holocaust.

Just discusting.

• Options
    I can imagine the parents are neo nazi racists... that is horrible. I pity that child for what he must be learning at home.
    bfp #1 - 8/17/2008, natural m/c 8/25/2008, EDD 4/21/2009 bfp #2 - 10/6/2008, hb stopped at 7 w 3 d, d&e on 11/7/2008, EDD 6/19/2009 bfp #3- 3/14/2009.... stick, baby, stick!!!! (14 dpo - hcg 188, 16 dpo - hcg 421, 24 dpo - hcg 14,760!, 4/2 healthy HB of 130 bpm, 4/16 HB of 178 bpm!) bfp #4- 2/2/2011, EDD 10/17/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker a bfing, cding, wah momma Congrats to my buddies Tiffanylaw06, Jeny M & burghbaby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"