Success after IF

I think it is weird...

when people bring their only child who is like 2 months old out for a marathon of trick or treating around the city to strangers' houses...I am totally for showing off your new baby's cuteness....but I just had a couple come to my house (the baby was asleep in the stroller) and the Dad came up to the door holding an open bag....He didn't even say Trick or Treat.  Am I the only one who thinks this is strange?

Re: I think it is weird...

• We went around the neighborhood (with friends and their kids).  A few houses I brought the girls to the door and said "trick or treat".  It was fun.  Dh will eat all the candy of course but I didn't feel weird, I was just out having fun.  We only went a few blocks though.

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Please don't think I was insulting you.  The people I was talking about below had a pillow case full of candy and a sleeping baby that they didn't even bring to the door...I went down and said "oh how old is your baby?" and they were like just give me the candy pretty much.
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't think that :).  I just reread my post and forgot to add that I think that the couple that came to your house were kind of rude and tacky. 
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• That is weird. Our DD is 8 months old and we didn't even think of taking her trick or treating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"