Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Sad and lonely today...1st EDD

Hi gals just need to vent. I've been feeling very alone and sad and just plain aggitated today. I had kind of forgotten that today would have been my 1st EDD but I guess part of me did not forget it.

I just want to lay around and cry. I feel like I have no one in RL to talk to or cry with and DH is just so clueless. I don't think he even knows what today is.

To top it all off I got absolutely no sleep today (I work overnights). I got a very distressing letter from one of my jobs today, DH is working tonight and I'm pretty much alone. And I have absolutely no Halloween plans. Plus the m/s is just kicking my ass.

I know things could be so much worse but I just feel so defeated right now. I can't even run to food for comfort now because I will just puke it up.

Off to hide in a corner somewhere. Sorry to dump on you. Thanks for listening.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sad and lonely today...1st EDD

• Options

hugs to you.  EDD's are hard, but i found that once i got through it, i felt better.

• Options
    I'm sorry you are having a rough night :-(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are having a rough day! I hope tomorrow gets better. ((hugs)). 
  • Options
    You are SO not alone!!! You have that baby inside you to keep you company. I know it still sucks, and we're always here to dump on. (((HUGS)))
  • Options
    Today would have been my 2nd EDD so I know how you're feeling. ?(((big hugs)))
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I just want to stop crying and feel normal again. Its just been a hard year and sometimes it just gets to me. I realized the other day that with the exception of the month of the m/c and the month after I have been pregnant for all of 2008 and don't have a baby to hold. Just a year worth of raging hormones. I know its not nearly as bad as others have it but it still just sucks.
  • Options
    (((HUGS)))  I've been feeling the same way a lot lately.  Very depressed and lonely a lot of the time.  My EDD is in about a month.  I feel like people around me IRL don't really understand why I am sad about this. They all tell me to be happy for the babies that I have growing inside of me right now.  I am happy to have these babies, but my heart still hurts for my first baby.  Hang in there.  Vent to us anytime, that's what we are here for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"