Pregnant after a Loss
Options

About to lose my cool!!!

GRRRR....I'm freaking furious with DH right now. See I have a Halloween party to go to by 8, as you can see its probably 8 right now and I'm still at home. Dh didn't want to go but changed his mind. Told me his last patient was at 6:15 and that he would bring dinner home (thats what I understood at least). Well....I've been calling him and thought OMIGOD what if something happened to him and was out the door when my phone rings....I let him have it cuz it was well over 730 and he hadn't called me. He blames his new phone and tells me he order dinner for HIMSELF! That he told me to get something because I was so hungry at 4 when we last talked!!!! I want to scream!! I'm having trouble controlling my emotions. This is ridiculous!!!! Sorry thanks for the vent...I'm sure it didn't make much sense.
~Jess & Mike May 12, 2007
12.6.07 CP at 5w
5.21.08 BO discovered at 7w, D&E at 8w3d
8.31.08 CP at 4w5d
BFP Sept 25, 2008 bfp buddy lkstor Landon born June 6, 2009
3.25.11 missed m/c discovered at 9w6d, D&E at 10w2d
4.28.11 MTHFR a1298c homozygous discovered
4.2011 Began NaProTechnology
10.12.11 Diagnosed with Type III Luteal Phase Defect
10.2011 Starting hcg injections on 5, 7 & 9 dpo
BFP 12.7.11 - EDD 8.14.12 - IT'S A BOY! Fruit Baby
Life During and After RPL
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: About to lose my cool!!!

• Options
    I'm sorry. He will soon learn not to mess with the pg wife emotions!
  • Options

Sorry! :( He sounds like my husband! He called me two hours ago saying he was on his way home to help me clean up before his parents arrive for the weekend and he still isn't home (and hasn't called either)! They should be here any minute so I am NOT HAPPY right now! MEN...!!! Ugh...

I hope your night gets better!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    He will soon learn that you never leave a pg wife to fend for herself when it comes to food. DH now knows that he always gets me something when he picks up food for himself even if I'm on my own :) Hopefully you get plenty to eat at the party.
    Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"