Two Under 2

Tell me about your totally awesome diaper bag

I'm looking for recommendations on diaper bags for 2 kids. I have a 21m/o now and I'm due in the next couple of weeks. I'm going to need something that doesn't fall off my shoulder, that can hold everything for a toddler and a nb, and most importantly is functional.

I don't care if it's cute; I want it to be easy. I'm thinking backpack. 

Go! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Tell me about your totally awesome diaper bag

• I havent tried a backpack. At the time my son was 3 and not potty trained plus I tend to pack heavy. First aid kit, med bag, two outfits for each child. I live in Cali so our weather is funny. I started out with the eddie bauer heritage tote I would say its one of my favorite bags. I had room to carry everything including my moby. Its not made with the best material though so I need to replace it. Right now I am using the juju be be all. I love the bag because of all the compartments its great organization. But it wouldnt have worked for me in the nb and small toddler stage.So I personally would have used the be prepared. HTH.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I tried to use a backpack diaper bag (JuJuBe BFF) and I HATED it. It was a PITA IMO. I've tried a ton of different bags and I keep going back to my original. I use the JJ Cole Mode Tote Bag. It's a tote style, which is so convenient when you are trying to grab something with 2 young kids in tow.

I really tried my hardest to like the backpack style, and I thought for sure that I would love it. But instead I hated it and it was such a pain putting on and taking off and my toddler's leg would get stuck. I couldn't get anything out without 2 hands because I had to open a zipper. It just wasn't simple.

This tote bag I end up just tossing things in, grabbing things out and throwing it over my shoulder to go. 

• Loading the player...
  • We have a Jan Sport backpack its a big one. I like it because it lets me be truly hands free without worry that it was going to slide down and hit one of them.

I got a really obnoxious rainbow animal print lol. I'm tacky like that.

BFP #1 10/28/09 EDD 06/24/10- Miscarriage 11/2/09
    BFP #2 11/30/09 EDD 08/12/10- Sophia Grace born 8/1/10
    BFP #3 11/16/10 EDD 08/04/11- Samuel Richard born 7/28/11
    BFP #4 01/04/12 EDD 09/19/12- Simon Nathaniel born 9/6/12
    BFP #5 03/27/13 EDD 11/25/13- Savannah Lee born 11/18/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"