April 2011 Moms
Options

Fighting bedtime

All of a sudden LO is fighting bed time.  Before I could lay her down & she might fuss but would go to sleep in minutes.  Now she has all out war - standing up, screaming & crying.Sad  Help!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fighting bedtime

• Options

When Chase fights sleep, we put a couple of toys in his crib.  He'll play by himself for about 10 minutes and then usually pass out.  Then we can remove the toys.  We also follow the same routine before bed every night, so he can prepare himself.  We do diaper, jammies, vitamins, nurse, read then into bed.  No matter who does it, or where we are, the routine is the same.  Good luck!

Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options

imageScout2005:
    My champ sleeper has started this as well. We're just going back to Ferber and working it out. She's already doing much better (I modify a bit, I still do the seahorse and go in at 5 and then 10 minutes to check on her. That seems to be the routine that works best for us.)

Yeah, I think I am going to have to do some sleep training.  I never had to do that with her before.  She still STTN just getting her there is the issue! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"