Pregnant after a Loss
Options

i'm already bored

and mr. soup hasn't even boarded his plane yet.  this is going to be a looooong 6 days.

Re: i'm already bored

• Options
    More time to nest!
  • Options

Ah I am sorry! That really sucks!

Are you doing anything fun this weekend to make it go faster?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i hate when dh is gone...can you get a new book?
  • Options

hmmmm... I hate when Jamie works an overnight shift, I get so bored so I am understanding how you feel.

lots of word twist, nesting and registry stalking going on this weekend....

• Options
    I'm bored too - my whole family is at my sister's house for Halloween and they are too busy having fun to even talk to me.  Sigh.
  • Options
    I like it when DH is gone for about 2 days tops then I get super lonely! ?Sorry May! ?At least you have us :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I think it is time for someone to get CRAFTY!  That's right Miss Maybride, YOU!  Pull out those boxes of photos and put them in albums or scrapbooks.  Finally do something with all those gorgeous wedding pics and frame some for the living room.  Line the shelves/drawers in the kitchen or pantry or linen closet.  Bake a cake or some cookies or BOTH.  Buy some fleece and make those super easy tie-knot blankets to give away at Hannukah.  Start a little hat for Cuppa.  Get outside and go for a walk!  Make a lullaby playlist for Cuppa.  Go to the bookstore and park it in the magazines or your fave aisle.  Rent some chick flicks!

SO many things to do while DH is away!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"