Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekend BBT's

So I'm new to BBT and I know you are supposed to take it at the same time, but I get up for work at 5:45.  Anyone sleep in just a little on the weekend before waking to test?

Or do you get up to test and then go back to sleep?

Am I over thinking this...?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weekend BBT's

• I set my cell phone alarm get up temp at my normal time then go back to sleep.  The ringer is something that doesn't wake my dh up but it wakes me up.
  • It depends where I am in my cycle.  If I'm close to O, I go ahead and set the alarm. I don't think I will this weekend, though.  I've already O'd and it won't make much difference.  Of course DH is working this weekend, so I'll probably end up waking up at about the same time, anyway.
    ***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemtendere:
    It depends where I am in my cycle.  If I'm close to O, I go ahead and set the alarm. I don't think I will this weekend, though.  I've already O'd and it won't make much difference.  Of course DH is working this weekend, so I'll probably end up waking up at about the same time, anyway.

I wish my thermal shift was as obvious as yours.  

• imageupstatealiscia:

Last week I "sleep temped" at 3 am, (random?!?) and found that my week day temping (the thermometer beeps when it is done) is DH's alarm clock - he was up at 3 am brushing his teeth until he looked at the clock and was like *what??* HA!

Aliscia

LOL

• That's pretty much what I figured.  I always have a hard time going back to sleep, but I can sacrifice a couple of hrs here and there if the end result is a BFP!

Thanks for the advice =)

• imagemooeta:

I wish my thermal shift was as obvious as yours.  

I know I'm very fortunate!

***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.
  • I also have a very obvious thermal shift and can just sleep in...so I think it depends on the person.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"