Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

The cutest duck...

...you ever saw just came to my door to trick-or-treat.  She's 2 and was so proud to say "I'm a duck!"  She also loved our dog and Woof! Woofed! at him! Too cute!

All these adorable kids are going to make me even more baby crazy. 

I also got a group of kids who came by that didn't even have any costumes on.  Someone was driving them around in an SUV...is it bad that I gave them the melted peanut butter cups that were in my car too long?  I did put them in the freezer for awhile earlier to solidify them, at least...

***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.

Re: The cutest duck...

• Options

hahahaha! that's awesome! it makes me realize that we have 0 candy in the house.

granted, our "house" is an apartment, so i don't actually anticipate any trick-or-treaters.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just had a little monkey that was so adorble. I told DH this was going to make me want kids even more.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I read the subject as "The cutest d i c k".  :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemrsh0606:
    I read the subject as "The cutest d i c k".  :) 

Sorry to disappoint

***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.
  • Options

Hey, what happened to the bowl of random stuff for none costumers???

Bobby is wearing his hot dog costume from last year, one kid said "Your dog's costume is better than mine."  How's Flash been with all the doorbell rings?

I just had the cutest lion while typing this, couldn't have been more than a year old, if that. Awwwww. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    image2006july15bride:

Bobby is wearing his hot dog costume from last year, one kid said "Your dog's costume is better than mine."  How's Flash been with all the doorbell rings?

Flash has been in dog heaven.  All the kids oooing and petting him.  He had a grand time.  When he started getting tired, I turned out the lights and took my bucket of candy and sat with the neighbors. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"