Infertility

Just for fun.....I poas

Let me preface by saying I KNOW it's way, way,way too early (ET was Wednesday) but hear me out.   I thought that if I still had a little HCG trigger left, I might get to see a + which I have never EVER seen.

But, looks like the trigger is gone. So.....I got a BFN.  But I also know that if I test around the time of my beta....if I do get a + it's not the HCG! 

:-)

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Yet you do not have because you do not ask. Therefore, I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you recieve them, and you will have them." -James 4:2 and Mark 11:24.

Re: Just for fun.....I poas

• well, it's good to be prepared! hope you get to see 2 lines soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Exactly, there will be no question when you get your bfp - hope it comes soon =)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That is a good plan so when you actually see the 2 lines you will know is for real.  Good luck!
  • I don't blame you one bit!! I did the same thing... my trigger was actually out of my system earlier than usual...?! weird.
  • Ya, at least you tested out the HcG shot.  I've never done that before but after last cycle's chemical pregnancy I'm seriously considering it.  I hope you see a BFP in the coming weeks! :)
  • I was going to do that too jsut to see that those stupid tests really do come up positive sometimes. I think I will next time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"