Adoption

Adoption Prayer Group

Hi everyone, The Adoption Prayer Group is a support group utilizing the power of prayer. If you want to join I will assign you a prayer buddy and all you have to do is simply include that person in your prayers. Very simple-yet powerful!!! The complete listing of partners can be found under Prayer Partners. I usually post on Wednesdays. Feel free to search under Adoption Prayer Group and check in at whatever time of day. If you have any concerns, special prayer requests, or need to reach me outside of the bump please email me at suzannesteward69@yahoo.com If you want to join the group and be linked up with a prayer partner please provide the following info: your name, and if you choose your email address. If you?re not comfortable with posting your email address, please feel free to send me a private message with your email address.

Prayer Partners: Joe?s Sweet Pea and Silliest Bunny, Katybug_h and Jen is Silly, Sugardumpling and Ginger71, babywisher and firecracker8, julandjo and cogbot, GnomeSweetGnome and srmmm09, kellz (kelliez@charter.net) and Amber, Gracie Sue Nicole and Brenda, Porsha and pinkzebra, Honeydew and Potatohead, MandertheDB and Amy720, Layafette Girl and msamerica.

This Week?s Events: March 20th ? First day of Spring!

March 23rd & 24th Zanymermaid?s comprehensive exam

Praise:

Zanymermaid: The home study visits went well! Please pray that her individual interview on March 30th goes well also.

Jen is Silly: Baby E is home and thriving! Srmmm09: They turned in the bulk of their homestudy information!

Bhead81: Braeden is home from the hospital and doing well!

Joe?s Sweet Pea: They brought their daughter home on March 9th!

Special Prayer Requests: Please let me know if you have any prayer requests.

Jen is Silly: Please continue to pray for a child care solution.

Bhead81: Please pray that she recovers from her Pink Eye that she got at the hospital.

Joe?s Sweet Pea: They still need to get through ICWA! Zanymermaid: Please pray that she passes her comprehensive exam on March 23rd & 24th.  

Reflection for the day: Jeremiah 29:11: ?For I know the plans I have for you,? declares the Lord, ?plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.?

Question of the day: What do you love the most about Spring? I love the fact that everything is growing and blooming. I love the extra daylight during the evening. And Easter, my favorite holiday, happens in Spring!

Group updates: -If you have any upcoming events (appointments, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) be sure to let me know so I can post them in the events section!!
Suzanne

Re: Adoption Prayer Group

• I NEEDED this reflection today.  It's been quite stressful to say the least because I'm a control addict, and refuse to submit to His plan until I'm finally rendered helpless- which is stupid because His plans = way better then anything I imagine.

What I love about spring?  It's so beautiful here and there's SO much to do- we live outside in these months!

• What a great reflection.  Things are finally calming down around here.  My pink eye is gone (finally) and B is on the mend.  I appreciate everyone's prayers.

QOTW: As Jenn said spring here in AZ is wonderful.  There are tons of outdoor events and things to do before the heat hits.  The only downside is that we get tons of pollen so allergies can be a PIA!

Brenda & Phillip married 10/10/09 

After 6 years of failed cycles, we were blessed with our little man through adoption. 
    B born 1/3/2012. Adoption finalized 12/27/12

Back  on the IF crazy train...
    Sept 2013 - IVF #1 -  BFP, EDD 6/4/14, born 6/8/14
    Everyone welcome

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • May I join the prayer group? I am not very far into this process yet, but hopefully after our orientation next month we can finally get the ball rolling! :-)

My name is Rachel Sonnier and my email is write2me81@aol.com.

Zaneymermaid, what field/area are you comping in? And good luck! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Homevisit on Tuesday - prayers are appreciated!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    Application approved Dec '11
    Mar '12: Homestudy interrupted by change in Uganda requirements - where do we go from here?
    After searching and searching, back with Uganda but with our homestudy agency's program.
    Homestudy complete July 19
    USCIS I-600A submitted July 20. Biometrics appointments arrived Aug 17; fingerprinted Aug 21; 171H received Sept 25th. On the wait list Oct 1st: #18. By Jan 25th, we're #13!
    Come home, baby A!
  • The reflection was very needed.  Thank you!

QOTD:  I love that things calm down for me at work during the Spring.  All of our major concerts and events are over.  I just focus on fun "pops" music for the remainder of the school year :)    

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"