TTC After a Loss

my u/s update

Thanks so much for all of your support girls.  I am just so upset, frustrated, and crying right now and your kind words are helping. 

The new technician and radioligist I saw were wonderful.  She walked through all of the pictures, checked my ovaries, and pelvis and explained everything to me.  So the good news is that my ovaries "look beautiful".  The bad news is that there is something small still attached to my uterius.  She even showed me where it is normal (very thin) and then where it got thick.  I think she took like 50 pictures.

The radioligist came in and explained that it is one of two things.  Either left over stuff from my pregnancy that is stuck in my uterius, or a polup (sp?) that may have been there before and the pregnancy irritated it and it is causing the bleeding.  Being that my levels are still not zero -- I am going to go with option #1 as my guess.  He explained that either way, it is easily removed with a D&C and that would end my bleeding.

I will talk with my doctor on Monday about what she thinks -- but I am going to ask for the D&C option and have this m/c be finally over.  I just can't believe after dealing with the loss, taking miso and dealing with that, then the three episodes of major bleeding, all of the spotting and waiting for two months I have to start over with a D&C.  I just can't believe that my first doctor said "good luck" and "everything has passed"!!!!  I am so happy I switched doctors...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: my u/s update

• ((hugs))
  • I am glad you have answers, a plan and a great Dr!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so glad you are getting answers and seem to finally have a way to end all of this.  Sometimes docs are so insensitive because it has not happened to them.  I hope everything works out for you and you can finally start to heal!
  • I am so sorry you are having to go through this. I really hope the D&C will give you closure. ((BIG HUGS))
  • I'm so sorry.  I'm so mad at your first dr. for giving you the clean bill when everything was obviously not perfect.  The D&C is the easiest part in my opinion.  I'm glad you finally got answers and can get through this last little hump and move on.  ::HUGE HUGE HUGS::
  • Huge Hugs and I'm sorry you have to continue going through this. I hope it over soon and I'm glad you have some answers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • (((hugs)))
    ~Annie Marie~
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    natural m/c 3.28.08, image
    My Blog
  • I'm so glad you have answers and a plan.  Hopefully the D&C will take care of whatever that is and you can finally move on.  I'm so sorry for all you've had to go through but am glad you finally have an end in sight.  ((hugs))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh honey, I am just getting on for the first time today. I am so sorry your first Dr treated you like that, that is a disgrace.?

So your u/s today, although might lead you to a D&C, think of it as the final step for being able to move on. I have now had two D&C and they are very straight forward, so don't you worry about that.

I am so sorry you have been going through all of this. Thinking of you ::hugs::?

• Jeffrae -- I'm just getting on and saw your update. I am so sorry. The silver lining is that there's a plan in place and hopefully this will all be over in a week or so (which i'm sure it will). hang in there!?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Giant ((hugs)).  I am so sorry!

• I'm sorry that this has been such a long ordeal for you. (((HUGS)))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"