Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Today's been hard

It was one week ago that my dr. confirmed my m/c. I am a second grader teacher and being around my kids has been difficult since finding out. I am trying to keep it together but deep down inside, I just want to scream and cry. To make matters worse, I received the book I was going to read to my class to announce my pg arrived today. I don't really want to hand out candy tonight 'cause I know seeing all the kids in their costumes will make me sad. I just hope I can keep it together. This board has really helped me deal with it.?

Hugs to everyone and thanks for listening.?

Re: Today's been hard

• Today's my one week "anniversary" too and I'm also having a rough day, Halloween obviously isn't making it any easier.

Just wanted you to know I understand your pain and I hope you start feeling better.

• I am sorry that you are having a sad day.  My DH has a bin where all my baby stuff (including things that I had ordered) goes into and will open again someday.  Hang in there and eat some candy!  It makes me feel better anyways...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm very sorry, and what a day for your book to arrive.

The Baby Bjorn I ordered arrived the day we found out this week. :( And it was our anniversary this week, so I'd just given DH a little Milwaukee Brewers onesie. So awful. :(

But I have a drawer of a few baby things now, and I have faith I'll get to use them soon. You'll get to use your book one day, hopefully in the near future.

Very sorry for your loss.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"