Trouble TTC
Options

Ding dong, the clipping's gone!

One of the guys in the department next to me told my nail-clipping coworker (who came to work with the plague) to cut it out (no pun intended). Yesss!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
P/SAIF Welcome
Invisible Finish Line
3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.

Re: Ding dong, the clipping's gone!

• Options
    Thank goodness!  That is the grossest work habit ever.  Who does that!?
    BabyFruit Ticker TTC #2 since March 2010. 2 LOSSES ... c/p - Dec 2010. Ectopic - March 2011. Me: 35; DH: 34 DX: DOR, egg quality issues ; DH - all normal FSH 10.1, Estradiol 21.8, AMH 0.49 IVF #1 (Oct/Nov 2011) (Antagonist with BCP's)- 5R, 0 eggs to transfer CD3 b/w by same RE 1/2012: FSH 6, AMH 1.4...wtf?? IVF #2 (Apr 2012) EPP/Antagonist with ICSI - 10R, 7M, 6 ICSI'd, 2F. 3DT = BFN AMH tested by new RE 6/2012 - 2! Saving money for IVF #3. Started a ton of supplements in May 2012 and hoping for a miracle! SURPRISE BFP!! (October 2012)
  • Options
    haha, I think I remember you complaining about this guy a year or two ago on ttgp.  Didn't you glue his clippers to the desk or something?  Hopefully it is over for good this time, that is really gross.
    TTC since April 2010
    Diagnosed w/PCOS as a teen
    Aug 2011 dx MFI
    Oct 2011 referral to RE 1500mg Met
    5 Rounds of Clomid
    On waiting list for injects/IUI
    P/SAIF Welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagehoneygirl500:
    haha, I think I remember you complaining about this guy a year or two ago on ttgp.  Didn't you glue his clippers to the desk or something?  Hopefully it is over for good this time, that is really gross.

I did indeed. We glued them to the inside of his desk, he pried them out, Then we threw them away. He didn't clip for a long time until my coworker transferred locations and then he decided it was safe to clip again. I was too chicken shiit to just say something, but another coworker finally did today. Thank goodness some people are willing to act like grown-ups Wink

P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
  • Options

I used to work with a guy who like clock work would clip his nails every Monday and Thursday at 5:15pm (a few of us worked until 6 but most left at 5). I finally asked him to stop and he went off on me how he could do what he wanted at his desk. It turned into a back and forth where I asked him how he would feel if I brought shaving cream in and addressed my legs and pits while he did that.

He went home and complained to his wife about me...came back in the next day and apologized. Apparently in his previous job he and his wife worked together and he did the same thing which drove his entire dept crazy. She told him that it was gross and agreed that it's an "at home" task and that what he said to me was out of line.

I had to laugh that he was scolded by his wife that night but I have to wonder why she of all people never said anything at their old job.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lol! That is so disgusting! There's a lady at my job who does that...yuck!!!!!
    TTC #1 since 02/2010
    Cycle #26
    Me (30) DH (29)
    Internal Ultrasound 2/8/12: Fibroids
    HSG 2/17/12: Tech said Blocked but RE said Clear
    DH SA 2/15/12: low sperm count 8 mil, 3/21/12: 1.5 mil
    SHG 3/16/12: perfect!
    BFP 5/2/12!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
    EDD 01/07/13
    Beta #1 5/3-1,628
    Beta #2 5/7- 5,804
  • Options
    Ugh! I remember that pissing you off back in my TTGP days. That was STILL going on. It's about time someone said something.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thats so gross!  Was he clipping nails or toes?  I mean I could see fixing a nail that broke at work but not clipping all of them all the time.  Love the choice of words used to haha
  • Options

imagepulga131:
    Thats so gross!  Was he clipping nails or toes?  I mean I could see fixing a nail that broke at work but not clipping all of them all the time.  Love the choice of words used to haha

Fingernails... and the nasty part is that they are always still too long. Something about nails that aren't super short on a man just completely grosses me out. But yes, he clips the full set at his desk once a week.

Funny thing is I totally called it. He was on vacation last week and I said that there was no way he'd probably clip them when he was on vacation. Then he was sick the last two days and sure enough, almost the first thing he did upon his return to his desk today was open the drawer and clip.

P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
  • Options
    That's gross! Glad you won't have to put up with it anymore!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"