Eco-Friendly Family

Is my newborn stash ok?

Here is what I'm starting with.  I plan to buy 4-6 more fitted after I see which I like better.  Am I OK to start?

12 newborn (orange) GMD pf and 12 small (green) GMD pf

4 Thirsties XS and 4 KL0

2 Thirsties XS covers, 2 Bummis SWW small, 1 prorap newborn

6 BG doublers (or are they inserts? i don't know the diff)

4 snappis

flushable liners

1 medium wetbag for diaper bag

1 pail liner

Diaper Dust (love it! smells soooo good)

CC (love it!  smells soooo good)

7th Gen chlorine free disposable wipes

Aveeno and Mustela diaper rash cream (just in case!)

Once Baby grows out of this stash, I think I'll go with pf, various OS pockets and maybe a few fitted.  WDYT?

Re: Is my newborn stash ok?

• huh, i didn't know that about the microfiber inserts.  So they're just for pockets?  Good to know.  I'll keep them for when Baby is bigger and in pockets. 

Do you ever need a doubler in a newborn fitted?  What do you use?  A hemp liner? 

• I would also suggest adding a second diaper pail liner.  That way you can have one in the pail and one in the wash at all times.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • BG doublers will have a fleece side and a microfiber side. I think the inserts are all microfiber. You might want to throw in a BG OS and see how you like it. You won't want to use it right away, but I think once the baby hits 10-12 lbs they start to fit well.
  • Depending on how long your baby stays in the XS sizes, I doubt you'll need much in the way of doublers, since you'll likely change the diaper every 2-4 hours, even in the middle of the night :-D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"