TTC After a Loss

Off to work, leaving DH on candy duty...

....and pretty happy about it too. I tend to really not like answering the door and handing out candy. I don't really know why. I'm a pretty shy person, so it's just not my cup of tea. Plus we get lots of older, annoying kids not in costumes, etc.

By the time I get home trick or treat hours should be officially over, so we're going to snuggle up with a really stupid old horror movie! That's what I'm looking forward to!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Off to work, leaving DH on candy duty...

• imageCareBear2005:

we get lots of older, annoying kids not in costumes, etc.

DH and I thought about having 2 buckets of candy and give all crappy candy to the older kids and the good stuff to the little cute kids.

~Annie Marie~
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    natural m/c 3.28.08, image
    My Blog
  • Hahaha, yeah I make it a point to buy the least appealing candy I can find. Gummy body parts and such...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I LOVE seeing all the little kiddos costumes...Big kids, not so much! If they have a costume on I will give them candy. The ones that just show up at your door and didnt put any effort into, they get NOTHING! Stick out tongue

• I always tell the big kids to come back at 9:30 and they can have all the candy that is left. That way we don't have any candy left that I am tempted to eat and also we don't run out with the little kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"