Eco-Friendly Family

Earth Mama Angel Baby vs Motherlove?

Just wondering if you would recommend one over the other? They both look pretty non toxic but I like that Motherlove's website has info about the toxicity rating from the cosmetics database. I'm looking for a good nipple cream/postpartum care products.
www.lulukangaroo.com Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: Earth Mama Angel Baby vs Motherlove?

• I ordered the Earth Mama postpartum kit for one of my friends when she had her baby.  She's eco-friendly, veggie, natural and I'd heard good things about the products.  I was a little hesistant because a lot of the items seemed "personal", but I knew she was having a natural birth at a center.  She loved the kit and mentioned the spray that came with it a year later saying she finally ran out and was going to try her hand at making it herself.

I might order one of those kits for myself now.

That's the only experience with any of those products I have.

• I don't have experience with Motherlove but did use the EMAB nipple cream.  I loved it and will be using it this time around too.
  • Loading the player...
  • I really like Motherlove and will use their products again. I can't compare with EMAB as I haven't used their products.
    2007 BFP#1 MMC 12w; 2008 BFP#2 DS1; 2010 BFP#3 DS2; 2011 TTC; 2013 Pursuing DIA
  • I used mother love with both my kids and really loved it. Completely natural. Not sticky like lansinoh which I hate. Very soothing. I would highly recommend. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I prefer EMAB. I use many of thier products and have never been disappointed.
  • I use a lot of the EMAB products...shampoo/body wash, bottom balm and baby lotion on DD.  Their products are wonderful and smell so so good (like a creamsicle).  I already purchased a bunch of their products for PP use b/c I've been so happy with them.  I have no experience with Motherlove.
  • Earth Mama Angel Baby nipple cream is amazing! I also LOVE the MotherLove diaper rash and thrush ointment. DS had a nasty yeast rash and it really cleared it up and now when he has any redness at all, I put some on and by the next diaper change, it's gone. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"