Eco-Friendly Family

DS question

How does shipping usually work? if it's not mentioned in the post? the buyer or seller?
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: DS question

• Geez... what am I saying? that didn't make any sense. Sorry

I meant who pays for shipping?

Thanks!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Does the listing say PPD?  If so, that means that shipping is included in the listed price.  HTH!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • lol, i knew what you meant!  most people list things ppd (postage paid), but if not, i would ask for a shipping estimate.  it's the buyers responsibility.
  • It's actually my own listing and I didn't mention anything... I have someone interested but I wanted to know first what';s the usual expectation for the site.

Thanks!

What does PPD stand for? I can't figure it out

• Oh ok... that makes sense Smile

So how does charing for shipping go?? do I estimate based on zip codes from USPS and add to the price when she pays me?

How do I estimate what the package will weigh?? 

Thisis so confusing and I should have figured it out sooner but I didn't expect to get any itnerest with my 0% ratings

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"