Indiana Babies
Options

Fun new website

This is a fun new-to-me website to occupy your time.  They give activites to do now that you are a mom.  Some of them are really funny and dumb, but some are actually practical!

Rookie Moms

Re: Fun new website

• Options

Thanks for the site, Mel, I'll bookmark it & get more out of it in ~2-3 years when I'm a mom :)

I just had to post this pic ... I found it while browsing that site.  I guess there is a small window when you can take advantage of your baby's lack of awareness and dress them up as anything:

. image .

• Options

They sound fun! (the women who write the site I mean)

Ashley, that picture is so funny!  What exactly is the child supposed to be?  I'm thinking "Italian sculptor", perhaps?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw that pic too.  It's so funny!!  She is that comedian who smashes fruit all over the place.  I can't remember his name.  Oh Galagher or something like that.  So funny!
  • Options

This one is hilarious!!

Activity #309: Let your baby ride the family pet

by Heather

Bo rides a dogSome day, your baby will be a man. When that time comes, your pet will fit in your kid?s lap.

But for now, isn?t it super cute and funny to take pictures that really show how teeny weeny your little one is?

Make sure to follow common sense tips for pet safety, but he?s your dog (cat/ tarantula/ snake/ rhino/ etc.), so I shouldn?t have to tell you that.

• Options

Yeah, she's supposed to be Gallagher, the comedian who smashes stuff.  Italian sculpter is a pretty good one too :)

I love activity 309! How much fun would it be to come up with the ideas for this blog.

• Options
    Mel, this site is wonderful! Thank you for posting it.
    ~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"