Adoption

Homestudy Date Set!

March 27th! Holey-crap-that-is-less-than-two-weeks-away-I-may-die. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Application approved Dec '11
Mar '12: Homestudy interrupted by change in Uganda requirements - where do we go from here?
After searching and searching, back with Uganda but with our homestudy agency's program.
Homestudy complete July 19
USCIS I-600A submitted July 20. Biometrics appointments arrived Aug 17; fingerprinted Aug 21; 171H received Sept 25th. On the wait list Oct 1st: #18. By Jan 25th, we're #13!
Come home, baby A!

Re: Homestudy Date Set!

• Woohoo!  That's so exciting.  Everything will be fine - remember that they are not coming to try and disqualify you, they just want to verify what you've already told them and get to know you better. :) GL with everything!
  • I'm not toooooo worried about them poo-pooing us. I mean, we're taking at least tolerable care of DS. I'm more worried about getting our disaster of a house clean enough for me to be comfortable during the time.

Which is actually a pretty tall order with a LO toddling around like a 22 pound tornado. Parenthood is the most wonderful inconvenience in the world. Wink 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    Application approved Dec '11
    Mar '12: Homestudy interrupted by change in Uganda requirements - where do we go from here?
    After searching and searching, back with Uganda but with our homestudy agency's program.
    Homestudy complete July 19
    USCIS I-600A submitted July 20. Biometrics appointments arrived Aug 17; fingerprinted Aug 21; 171H received Sept 25th. On the wait list Oct 1st: #18. By Jan 25th, we're #13!
    Come home, baby A!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yea!!! 

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"