Trouble TTC
Options

**Grad check in***

Sorry it's a little late (it's my first time). Grads, come tell us about your beta, bumps, and bellies!!! Can't wait to hears how you're doing!

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
Child Free Now?
S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

Re: **Grad check in***

• Options

Hi 3Ts,

Feeling pretty good here, lots of cramps as of late ~ body is getting ready I guess.  Working on a few little knitting projects for baby which has been fun!  Started our birthing class this week.  Best wishes to all those, waiting, cycling, hoping.  XOXO to you all.  Here is my bump pic at 34/35 weeks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi all!  Good luck to everyone cycling and hugs to those who need them.

The nursery is ready to go and we've done our labor and breastfeeding prep, so I'm just rolling along on the crazy 3rd Tri hormone train with two months left until my EDD. 

Here's a recent bump photo:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And here's a nursery pic:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So excited to post here again!! Beta #2 was 383... 70 hour doubling time, so RE is happy. One more beta friday and hopefully an u/s next week!
    TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• Options
    imageELF4321:

Hi all!  Good luck to everyone cycling and hugs to those who need them.

The nursery is ready to go and we've done our labor and breastfeeding prep, so I'm just rolling along on the crazy 3rd Tri hormone train with two months left until my EDD. 

Here's a recent bump photo:

And here's a nursery pic:

Your nursery is adorable and so are you!!

• Options

We both saw and heard our baby's heart beat this week, so that was exciting and amazing :)  I go back to my RE for a third scan next Tuesday, and there's a chance they could start talking about releasing me at that point.  Other than that, just chugging along, with morning sickness and fatigue in full-swing!

The Table Has Shoes (and Other Ambiguities)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Me = lean PCOS;DH = poor morphology (3%)
    3 IUI/TI cycles = BFN
    IVF #1 with ICSI: antagonist protocol = BFFN
    IVF #2 with ICSI : Lupron downregulation = BFFN...FML
    IVF #3 with ICSI and AH (Antagonist) = IT'S A BOY!!!!

dumbledore

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I don't feel very pregnant right now, can't really feel the baby move yet (occasional flutters that might be the baby), all my m/s and other symptoms are gone.  I am happy our a/s is next week, so I can see the baby again and hopefully find out the sex of out baby.

Congrats to all the new BFP's and good luck to those cycling.  I am always lurking and cheering you on from the sidelines.

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

imageimage

• Options

I haven't posted here in awhile, I hope someone remembers me! No bump pic, maybe next week I'll finally brave it. I've really popped out there in the last two weeks! We went on our "baby moon" last week, we were in the Florida sunshine for a full week. It was very relaxing. We went to a Tigers spring training game and caught a foul ball for our little nugget, it was the highlight of our trip, lol. I had a repeat u/s yesterday to check out her little heart again, we're waiting to hear results. We are praying everything is just fine. Oh, and I made them double check that she was still a she, and she is :)  No other news really, I'm still having trouble believing we are really having a baby and I'm really this far along, it all seems so surreal. Good luck to anyone who can use some, I'm always lurking here and thinking of all of you! 

• Options
    imageADub09:

Hi 3Ts,

Feeling pretty good here, lots of cramps as of late ~ body is getting ready I guess.  Working on a few little knitting projects for baby which has been fun!  Started our birthing class this week.  Best wishes to all those, waiting, cycling, hoping.  XOXO to you all.  Here is my bump pic at 34/35 weeks.

You look so great!!! Proud puppy you've got there too Wink What is written on the wall above the crib?

• Options
    STL34STL34 member

Hi ladies!!  Best of luck to all of you cycling and ((HUGS)) to those that need them!!  katib, thanks for taking over the Grad check in.  I hope it brings you lots of luck!

I had my first weekly NST, ultrasound and OB appointment yesterday!  It is hard to believe they are here!  Baby is looking great!  She is measuring large per my last growth scan.  But, my OB is really happy with that.  Especially since we are at high risk for growth restrictions.  I'll have another growth scan around the begining of April.  Until then, I will keep having the NSTs, ultrasounds and OB appointments every week!

I feel like such a slacker.  Our nursery still needs a lot of work.  Hopefully we can get it together in the next couple of weeks so I can share a picture!  I also need to get on the ball and upload a bump picture! 

We are doing a 3D/4D ultrasound on Saturay.  I will try to upload one of those next week!!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options

Hi Ladies!  We say the baby and the heart beat last week at 6w1d and everything looked great!  We go back on 3/29 at 9w1d for another ultrasound and then I have my first OB appointment if everything looks good on 4/4.  

I am feeling pretty crummy right now with m/s that last all day pretty much every day but I am trying to enjoy the fact that it means I am finally pregnant.

GL to everyone cycling and ((Hugs)) to all that need them. 

Trying To Conceive since November 2009
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    IUI#1-4 all BFN
    IVF#1 January (4R, 4M, 1F) BFP
    Colt was born on 10/27 at 11:50pm. 6lbs and 19 1/4"
    Surpise! Baby #2 is on it's way.  EDD 9.18.14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We find out if the bean is a girl or boy tomorrow after we say goodbye to our first home! Then we go out of town for the weekend to visit some friends! I am so excited to get out of this town!

Also, had my first glucose test last Friday and have not hear anything yet and I really hope I do not hear anything tomorrow! I dread having to do the 1 hour again in a couple of weeks but it is all worth it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DX: Severe MFI 9/1/11
    Because of Undescended testicle at birth
    IVF #1 October BFN; 5 snowbabies
    FET: November/December 2011
    ET: 12/7/11; Beta 1: 12/16/11: 66 Beta 2: 12/19/11: 212! 1st ultrasound 1/3/12! Graduated 1/10/12: heartbeat 160
    SAIF Always Welcome
  • Options
    ccamccam member

Hi ladies!  I'm still doing great and will be 19 weeks tomorrow.  We have our a/s 2 weeks from tomorrow and I'm still determined to stay Team Green.  I'm feeling movement more often, which is the best, and I'm growing overnight, it seems.  My baby showers are even in the works, which is hard to believe! 

Hope everyone here is doing well!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Options

Hi Everyone!  Things are going well here.  I have my GD in a few weeks and then my appointments will start going from every month to every 2 weeks.  I can't believe I am almost at that point already.  The little guy has been more and more active which I am loving every minute of.  We are slowly working on the nursery but we have ordered all the furniture and the place where we bought it is holding it for us until we are ready for it.

I hope everyone is doing well.  I am always lurking to see how everyone is doing.  Big hugs to those who need it. 

• Options
    imagebranmuffin2112:
    imageADub09:

Hi 3Ts,

You look so great!!! Proud puppy you've got there too Wink What is written on the wall above the crib?

thanks. Cabot is a very proud puppy!  Above the crib is a quote from Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh it says "Promise me you will always remember ... you are braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

• Options

Hi 3t ladies! 

Things are chugging along here. I had a rough day yesterday because we had to put our 17yo dog, Nala down. It was extremely hard. She was our first and last pup. I miss her so much.

Other than that things are good. I am starting knitting and sewing for the baby. Dh actually felt her kick last night which was amazing.

Here is my 22w1d bump

I am keeping you all in my heart and thoughts. Hugs! 

TTC since 2006
    Me: 36 DH: 40
    DH dx azoospermia My dx: RA & AMA
    d-IUI's--6/10, 7/13 & 8/4: all BFN
    d-IVF#1--Lupron/Menopur/Bravelle/Novarel; mini-dose protocol
    ER: 10/25--18R; 14F; ET: 10/28--3dt of 2 embies; 3 blasts frozen
    + HPT 11/4; Beta #1--14dp3dt: 441; Beta #2--21dp3dt: 9298
    One beautiful jelly bean growing! Saw h/b on 11/28 and 12/5!!!
    P/SAIF welcome
    <a href="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/mandalinn/?action=view
  • Options

Hi 3T, wishing everyone lots of luck and hugs for those who need them.

Well Maddie decided to come early. She was born at 31w6ds due to pre eclampsia via c/s. I went into the hosptial on Tuesday for bp of 160/103..something like that and pulling a +2/3 on the protein stick. Results Thursday for protein were 2600 and by Friday morning the next one was 3800, so that coupled with high blood pressure still and Maddie kept having heart decels, they decided she was better out of my belly. So she was born at 1:19 pm Friday March 9th weighing 3lb 7oz and 17 inches long :)

Here is my precious girl who will be in nicu til at least 35 weeks and then its up to her when she comes home :)

Maddie and Mommies hands :)

And my princess :)

And Maddie and Daddy

1st Iui+Clomid+Ovidrel 8-13-11 BFP
    Beta @ 16dpiui=289
    Beta @20dpiui=1309
    Beta @24dpiui=3969
    IT'S A GIRL..MADELYNN ELIZABETH
    Madelynn Elizabeth born 31w6d's due to pre e.
    Welcome to the world princess!
    3-9-12
    3.7lbs/ 17 inches
  • Options

Not much to report this week... we went to find out the sex at my last u/s and baby had it's legs crossed and hands between the legs!  I couldn't believe it!

Here is my 16 week belly pic....boring I know.

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

• Options

Hi all!

I've had two betas with high numbers and a 30-hour doubling time- so far, so good. I'm still lurking here to see how you ladies are progressing and rooting everyone on! 

DH and I are Americans living an adventure in Kenya since 2011
    DX: PCOS (annovulatory)
    Feb 2012: IUI #1 w/ only 1M sperm and a single follie = BFP! 
    Nov 2012: Little buddy born in Kenya
    Nov 2013: Trying for a second, still w PCOS
    Dec 2013: IUI cycle canceled for non-response
    Jan 2014: Break cycle BFP!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    STL34STL34 member
    imagejbeck78:

Hi 3T, wishing everyone lots of luck and hugs for those who need them.

Well Maddie decided to come early. She was born at 31w6ds due to pre eclampsia via c/s. I went into the hosptial on Tuesday for bp of 160/103..something like that and pulling a +2/3 on the protein stick. Results Thursday for protein were 2600 and by Friday morning the next one was 3800, so that coupled with high blood pressure still and Maddie kept having heart decels, they decided she was better out of my belly. So she was born at 1:19 pm Friday March 9th weighing 3lb 7oz and 17 inches long :)

Here is my precious girl who will be in nicu til at least 35 weeks and then its up to her when she comes home :)

Maddie and Mommies hands :)

And my princess :)

And Maddie and Daddy

She's beautiful, jbeck!!  T&Ps that she decides to come home with you soon after she hits 35 weeks!!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options

Hi all! Good luck to all those cycling, hugs to those that need it and good luck to those on a break.  I lurk all the time just to keep up on everything.

Well I'm 9 wks now and the morning sickness isn't as bad as it had been.  I'm exhausted though this week. I go in next week for my first official monthly OB appointment and I'm hoping they are able to find the heartbeat on a doppler.  I'm debating on if I want to buy one for home or not.  Not much else to report. 

• Options

Hi Ladies!

Nothing much to update here.  My last ultrasound was at 8 weeks and I'm a little over 10 weeks now.  I opted to do a NT screening at about 12 weeks (mostly so I can get another ulstrasound).  I'm very anxious/excited for that since we haven't heard the heartbeat yet, so just want to make sure things are going well in there.  Otherwise I feel great!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since Sept 2010
    DX = Endo and right tube blocked
    IUI #1-3 - 50mg Clomid, 75iu Gonal, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFN
    IVF #1 - ER = 9R, 9M, 8F; 5DT of 1 embryo (3 frosties) = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (17dpo) = 496, Beta #2 (20dpo) = 1318, Beta #3 (22dpo) = 2190
    EDD Oct 9, 2012
  • Options

Elf ? love the nursery! 

Ms.Wood ? Can?t wait to hear what team you?re on next week.

Gregermis ? so glad you had great doubling!!

Adub ? In the home strech! Woohoo!!

Mrs. Harris ? of course there are tons of us who still remember you and we?re happy you still come to visit!  Your babymoon sounds awesome.

Ccam ? I love hearing you?re team Green.  My SIL says it?s the best surprise in the world.

Beth ? Good luck on your GD test!   

Pam, hope you have not heard anything on yours because it?s good news.

STL ? I can?t believe it?s been 31 weeks!  Get your DH to work on that nursery!

Madalinn ? your little bump is so cute!  You look like me after a cheeseburger! LOL

Bryne, you look like me after starving for three days J

Jbeck ? I saw your update over on PAIF on your little beauty.  Glad she (and you Moma!) are doing well!  Hope she can come home soon.

Limpetfan, hunterjumper, mnerani, blueEyeZ, watkinae & Gregermis so glad you guys have made it to PAIF!  We all can?t wait to join you ladies!!

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options

Madalinn, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog.

I'm 21 weeks five days. Our level II u/s went great and we found out she's a girl! I have just recently started to feel her move. I feel pretty good, mostly some round ligament pain and heartburn. We also found out DH's brother and his wife are expecting. They'd been trying for a little over a year, and were just about to see an RE. I am so happy for them that they did not end up having to go through this.

Good luck to all th ladies cycling out there!

TTC since October 2009
    2 failed IUIs with Clomid
    IVF #1, ER 10/29/2011
    ET 11/3/2011
    One embryo transferred, four frozen
    11/12/2011, BFP, 11/13/2011, BFP, 11/14/2011, BFP
    First Beta 11/14/2011, 499
    Second Beta 11/16/2011, 893
    Third Beta 11/18/2011, 1510

Lost my dear husband, October 3, 2012. You are the bear of my heart dear, and nothing can take that away.

• Options

Late to the party, but you all look/sound great!

I'm 9w1d and I find that so hard to believe! We had our third u/s tuesday and saw the baby moving all around. Pics are in my blog.

I go back next Friday for my last appointment and then will be released to my OB. I'm having a hard time letting go of my RE!

"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted what I asked of him." ~1 Samuel 1:27
    "Whatever it takes, we walk together." ~Pittsburgh Penguins
    My IF-turned-baby blog
  • Options

Hi ladies! I am super late to the check in, but wanted to stop in and say hi ::waves:: I started feeling baby boy move and it has to be just about the coolest thing ever :) Here is my 20 week bump:

Lots of love and hugs to all of you.

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Options

Hi everyone!  Doing good here.  Last Friday we found out that it's a girl!!  DH and I are very excited.  Our little girl is already fascinated with her feet and trying to be an acrobat.  Each week I notice myself getting bigger and feeling her move more.  

Hope everyone is doing well and hugs/best wishes to you all 

Life As I Know It
    TTC #1 Since 2/2008
    Dx: Hyperprolactinemia and Unexplained
    Parlodel 2.5 mg (1 Tab M,W,F; 1/2 tab the other days); Folic Acid; Prenatals
    All 5 Clomid cylces resulted in BFN; no more Clomid.
    Laparoscopy Scheduled 1/11/11: Path report showed minor inflammation and infection.
    3/30/11 Biopsy results: cervial and endometrial pathologies normal; one pathology came back abnormal with 5 rare cells from the endometritis
    Cycles 1-5 of Follistim, Novarel, Progesterone = BFN
    Surprise BFP 11/18/11
    Beta #1 208, p4 7.4; Beta #2 1846.20, p4 16.1
    u/s #1 12/2/11 Heart rate 126 bpm measuring at 3mm
  • Options

Hi ladies! I haven't been around much lately (it's my busy season), but we had our a/s today. We are officially Team Blue!

Everything looked great, except for a "bright spot" on his heart, but the MFM isn't worried at all. He said it can be a marker for downs, but my b/w was fantastic. He's going to keep an eye on it, but he said over and over that it's nothing to worry about.

Unfortunately, my heart has been acting up, so I have a consult with a cardiologist next week. I've been having palpitations for no apparent reason, and my OB wants to be extra cautious. I'll probably end up with a holter monitor for a few days to figure it out. Hopefully that ends up being nothing, too. 

It's so great to see so many new grads on here! GL to everyone cycling, and (((HUGS))) to those who need them.

• Options

Hi ladies,

It's been a while since I last posted. I've had an eventful couple weeks. On February 25, I went for my high-risk appt. They took my blood pressure and it was really high. They had me do a 24 hour urine collection and some blood work over the weekend. That Monday, I worked all day, but got a call from my MFM, directing me to get into L&D right away.

I ended being in the hospital for 8 days with severe pre-eclampsia. For some reason, unknown to all, including me, I seem to have recovered from it and have since been sent home on strict bedrest. I now go to the doctor's 3x per week and have to pass a battery of tests before I am allowed to leave again. So far, my numbers are good and I've been out a week now.

We are hoping that I will get to carry the baby till 39 weeks. I will be induced at that point, due to gestational diabetes. The bad news is that all of this bedrest is taking a toll on my blood sugar and I am now on insulin twice a day. The amount of insulin I'm taking seems to be increasing by the day in an attempt to control my sugars in lieu of getting any exercise.

My continued thoughts and prayers to all that are cycling. I'm rooting for you all and I'm always overjoyed to see the BFP messages.

Here's a pic of me from yesterday, when I snuck off bedrest. Also, below is a pic of the nursery.

• Options

Gregermis, Limpetfan, HunterJumper (and all others I may have missed)- Congrats on the BFP! I'm so happy for you!!!

Mandalinn- I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. I know how hard it can be to lose a pet and I feel so bad for you and YH.

Jbeck- I love the pics of Maddie. She's so gorgeous!!!

Katib- Glad to see you took over the grad post. .I hope that it brings you some luck on your upcoming IUI.

SarahToledo- If you happen to read this...I've been keeping you in my thoughts. Good luck on your upcoming cycle!

• Options

imageGregermis:
    So excited to post here again!! Beta #2 was 383... 70 hour doubling time, so RE is happy. One more beta friday and hopefully an u/s next week!

Lady I'm so excited for you!!!! Praying hard for your take home baby sweetie!!!! 

• Options

We are 12 weeks tomorrow and have our second OB appt in a little over a week.  Other than that not much to update at this point.  Ready for that next OB appt so we can finally share the news with the rest of our family. 

Super good luck to everyone cycling!

• Options

I haven't posted an update in a LONG time, I am not on here much anymore! But I am now 28 weeks and things are going great. I have had an uneventful pregnancy so far, I have been feeling great, and luckily had no morning sickness or anything! It's so wonderful to see so many more new preggos on here! Good luck to you all!!!

Here is a pic from 24 weeks. 

TTC since August 2009
    Clomid for 6 cycles starting August 2010- O but no BFP
    SA Septemeber 2010 Looking good 
    HSG September 2010 All clear 
    1st RE visit May 2011 - IUI#1 June 20, 2011: BFN
    IUI #2 July 31 2011: BFP - m/c @ 5w1d
    Surprise BFP on a break cycle 10/4/11, Due June 4, 2012, Born 6/9/2012
    TTC Blog
    TTC#2 : Cycles 1-3 Protocol 1500mg Metformin Daily, Femara + Ovidrel, Progresterone support 
    HSG#2 November 2013 All clear
    Cycle 4 Metformin, Femara, Bravelle, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFP
    Little Lady Born 8/28/2014

"There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see, 
    the beauty of love as it was made to be"
    Mumford & Sons
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"