Trouble TTC
Options

*~*~*3TC IVF check in *~*~*

Looks like we're going to need someone to take over the check in. Tst1998 gets first dibs since I took over for her, but if she'd like to give someone else a turn maybe one or two of you could PM me letting me know if you are interested.

Congrats to CTumeltyand Gregermis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck DoubleBubble, bulldogmama09, and HappyIAM on your upcoming betas
BIG ((HUGS)) hootie123 and Blueberries to and anyone else who needs them!!

Baby Born!!  Wordslikeswords welcomed her new LO on 2/22

If you aren?t on the list and would like to be, let me know: 1) which cycle you are on, 2) where you are in the process 3) any important dates (starting stims, ER, ET or beta) and 4) anything else you want to include. I?m deleting each month once it is over, so if you aren?t on the list anymore, just let me know where you are and I will be happy to re-add you.

QOTW: We got snow here yesterday which is totally atypical for seattle this time of the year (thank goodness nothing stuck!).  What's the weather like where you are?  Is normal for this time of the year?

BFPs!!
LGLDVM--IVF #1
ADub09--IVF #1
faydre--IVF #1
nokcha725--IVF #1
2have2hold--IVF #1
mandalinn25--IVF #1
amandaleigh--IVF #1
KaliChick--IVF #2
worslikeswords--IVF #2, welcome baby 2/22
STL34--IVF #3
Suebee8--IVF #3
beth0874--IVF #4
Sweets11 --FET #1
ELF4321--Surprise!
Aime32 -- Surprise!
ccam -- IVF #1
mego36 -- IVF#1
tracyc617 for IVF #1
mg0202 for IVF#1
kelnyc for IVF #1
Pam MG for FET #1
kpirelli for IVF #2
jalara48 for IVF#1
ukcats27 for IVF #1
watkinae for IVF #1
sbrowns08 for IVF #1
hunterjumper102 for IVF #1
limpetfan for IVF #3
Gloriasgirl, for IVF #1
mizzougal08 for IVF#1
CTumelty for FET #2
Gregermis for FET #1

In the 2ww:
DoubleBubble for IVF#1, ER 3/3, ET 3/8, beta??
genmalone for IVF#1, ER 3/13
btaylor for IVF #1, ER 3/13
farmerlynda for IVF #2, ER 3/14
HappyIAM, for FET#1, ET 3/8, beta 3/19
Mrs.Slick, for FET#2, ET 3/12, beta ??
bulldogmama 09 for IVF#1, ET 3/4, beta 3/17

March 2012
lovekatespade, for IVF#1, on lupron
katieworek, for IVF#3, on stims
glueck for IVF#1, on stims
kellygksu for IVF#1, on stims
tgreenf, for FET #1, on e2, est ET 3/21

April 2012
tst1998, for FET #2, on e2
jenjen930 for IVF#2
steff13914 for FET#1
eponine7682 for FET#1
renee3n2008, for FET #2
rjade9, for IVF #1
Lferr417, for IVF #1, on bcps

Future cycles:
Mitzi Bishi for IVF #3
KateBee for FET #2
misstrish521 for IVF #1
jezebell26 for IVF #3
chrissyandpaul for IVF #2
bandwife928 for FET #1
Mrs.McIrish
D&J1202
NieceyK
lisagab26, for IVF#2
maggie2324, for IVF #1 - May

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

Re: *~*~*3TC IVF check in *~*~*

• Options

Congrats to CTumeltyand Gregermis! SOOO happy for you two!!

BIG ((HUGS)) hootie123 and Blueberries! Thinking of you both

Update: Today I get my polyp removed. I am soooo nervous! Yikes! Hopefully late next week AF will arrive and I can start FET #1

QOTW: VERY atypical weather here. It's been really warm. We usually have snow this time of year in upstate NY, or at least cold weather. It's supposed to be in the 80s next week! I am thankful, yet a little concerned about what is happening to our environment.... I am also concerned that the mosquito population is going to be unbearable this year. They are saying that because we got hardly any snow that they didn't die off like the usually do. Ick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
  • Options

Just waiting on my initial consult which is on Tuesday. 

QOTW: here in Ohio we had a very mild winter. Right now it's highs in the low 70s which is unseasonably warm. It's expected to continue this way, which is much better than the warm, cold, warm, cold pattern the past 6 weeks. 

Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats to CTumeltyand Gregermis!! Good luck to all the girls that need it and (((HUGE HUGS))) to Hootie and Blueberries.

No update here. Just patiently waiting to start our next IVF cycle.

I'm in PA and we've had an unusually warm winter. Today it will 70!! I am not complaining one bit since I hate the snow and cold.

TTC since 1/10
    First RE appt 5/11
    Dx w/ Stage IV Endo
    IVF #1 July/Aug 2011. Long lupron protocol ER 8/8 ET 8/11 = BFN
    IVF #2 - Postponed due to cyst/endo. Lap scheduled for 9/11
    **P/SAIF welcome**
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~~~September Siggy Challenge~~~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Just finished Provera yesterday, so waiting for AF to start (voodoo tampon welcome).  As soon as she does I call my RE for BCP start date.

QOTW: We got snow here yesterday which is totally atypical for seattle this time of the year (thank goodness nothing stuck!).  What's the weather like where you are?  Is normal for this time of the year?

The weather here in Chicago is very atypical.  We had an extremely mild winter,and today it is seriously warm.  Bring on the Spring!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We'll have our IVF consult on Monday 3/19 and are hoping to cycle this summer.

QOTD: WARM Paradise We've been in the mid 80s for the past 3 days! Trees and flowers are blooming...allergies are in full swing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats to CTumeltyand Gregermis! Thrilled that you're both KU and praying for happy, healthy pregnancies. 

BIG ((HUGS)) hootie123 and Blueberries - the world is so hard sometimes and I don't know why some of us have to go through so much, but I'm thinking of you both. 

Update:  ER yesterday!  22 eggs retrieved, 16 mature which is exactly what we were hoping for - fewer eggs but hopefully better quality this time around. Unfortunately I had a pretty rough time after ER and had to stay in recovery for 3 hours of vomiting dizzy fun. Still very uncomfortable today and up since 2:30am because of the pain - just praying it will all be worth it this time. 

QOTW: We are finally getting some winter weather just in time for Spring! Up until this week it had been unusually sunny and warm, but a storm rolled in Monday night and has been dumping rain ever since. Got a brief break yesterday afternoon and it's not raining right now but supposedly the next storm is right around the corner. 

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)

• Options
    Hi ladies! The bump is now blocked at work, so I haven't been posting. Congrats Gregermis! So happy things are going well. As for me, I had my baseline this morning for our FET. It's scheduled for April 6th, which is Good Friday, 2 yr anniv of cd1 cycle 1, and 1 yr anniv of our BFP. I'm taking it as a good omen that this will work!
    TTC since 04/2010
    Ovarian cancer survivor
    DH= low motility
    2/9/11 lap & hysteroscopy- uterine polyp & scar tissue removed
    3/25/11 IUI#1= BFP m/c; D&C at 7w3d (Trisomy 16)
    IUIs #2, #3, #4 and #5= BFNs
    Onto IVF #1= BFN
    FET 4/6/12= 2 extended blasts transferred, with one hatching
    Beta 1= 607; Beta 2= 1,564; Beta 3= 24,439; Beta 4= over 64,000
    First u/s on 5/10= TWINS! Heartbeats 158 and 160!
    It's a boy and a girl!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    My Blog
    Huge congrats to my beautiful BFPB lmj8284, due June 2012!
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." -FDR
  • Options
    QOTW - It has been insanely warm here.  I think the last 4 days they said we broke records.  It is starting to make me nervous for how summer is going to be since we've been unseasonably warm pretty much all year.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options

Congrats to CTumeltyand Gregermis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BIG ((HUGS)) hootie123 and Blueberries to and anyone else who needs them!!

Update:  ER was Tuesday and we got 27 eggs.  23 of them fertilized (I forgot to ask how many were mature).  Our ET will be this Sunday 3/18.

QOTW:  It's hot and humid but I live in Houston so its very typical.  Just so sad that spring is already over.

After more than 2 years of fertility treatments, FET did the trick!
    IVF March 2012 - BFP! - Severe OHSS = 8 days in the hospital in kidney failure
    No heartbeat at 10w6d
    FET August 27,2012 = BFP!
    It's a boy!
    My Blog - 3 Dogs, No Baby

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagesteff13914:
    Hi ladies! The bump is now blocked at work, so I haven't been posting. Congrats Gregermis! So happy things are going well. As for me, I had my baseline this morning for our FET. It's scheduled for April 6th, which is Good Friday, 2 yr anniv of cd1 cycle 1, and 1 yr anniv of our BFP. I'm taking it as a good omen that this will work!

Aww Steff that is way cool! I'm so excited for you guys, lots of prayers and good vibes coming your way Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Congrats to recent BFP's and babies!

And biiiiig hugs to those who need them!

Update: Beta is on the 22nd I think. Transfer day was emotional for us. We got a call from the embryologist on the way to the transfer saying that our embies weren't thawing correctly and they wanted permission to thaw another one, just in case. So we got there and looked at the three that were thawed. One didn't make it, the other one that was thawed first didn't look good and the third one didn't look great but it was still super early since it was just taken out. So quality was poor and hopes aren't high.

QOTW: It's in the 60's-70's here this week. It's a little warmer than normal but it's been hotter here this time of year too.

Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Options

Update: As of now I start lupron 5/26 and stims 6/15. I will start BCPs my next day 3 which should be the end of March/beginning of April. Time is definitely flying!

QOTW: Weather is insanely nice but definitely not typical for this time of year. We had such a mild winter and hope we continue to have nice weather. I just wonder what type of summer we are in for.....

• Options

Congrats to the BFP's!! So happy for you both!

((hugs)) to the gals that need them!

No real update here.   Go in tomorrow for an ultrasound to check my lining.  Unless something changes, planning on a transfer on 3/21.

QOTW:  Its in the 70's here this week, which is quite warm for this time of year.  I agree with PP, I am scared of what the bugs and mosquitos are going to be like this year.  Eek!  We were outside last night and there were flies everywhere!!

• Options

Congrats to CTumelty & Gregermis!

UPDATE:  Today I'm 10dp3dt and excited for beta on Saturday.  I'm nervous and praying like mad that this is it for us.

QOTW:  Today is partly cloudy and mild, about 50.  We've had a very mild winter in New England this year, almost non-existent.  It's been nice but scary too.  Supposed to be in the 80s early next week.  

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"