Health & Exercise

Running Sports Bra post-baby

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a sports bra to use when running post-baby (aka. with HUGE boobs!)?  I have tried running several times since my DD came, but the only way I can run is if I literally hold onto my chest and that just won't work.  Please help!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Running Sports Bra post-baby

• I got the Enell, but literally the only thing that actually worked when I was nursing early on with HUGE breasts was wearing two bras.  I would wear one and then a running tank with a built in sports bra too.  It wasn't fun but it's the only thing that worked for me to run without them bouncing. Good luck! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Moving Comfort - their website tells you which models are for high impact and best for larger cup sizes (I think I have the Helena, but lots of people like the Fiona). Altrec had good prices.
  • Loading the player...
  • I wear Enell and Moving Comfort..the Enell sports bras mean business..my 34E chest does not move in that..but it is a very restrictive bra with hook and eye closures up the front.

I wear the Cali Moving Comfort...I can get away with it in aerobic classes and wear it mostly for yoga but prefer my Enell when I'm running.

I usually get them on www.barenecessities.com they have coupon codes a lot.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm a big fan of the Ta Ta Tamer (Lululemon). It's pricey, but the girls will not budge. Before I discovered that, I would layer 2-3 sports bras when I ran. 

Baby E: July 3, 2009 Baby M: February 22, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"