Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

D&C 2 months ago...

and my Hcg levels are still not gone.  I've been having weekly blood tests and it's slowly dropping.  The spotting finally stopped last week.  Anyone else have it take this long?  It's very frustrating, we just want to move on to the next cycle. 

Re: D&C 2 months ago...

• :::::::HCG dropping more quickly dust:::::::::::  I am sorry you are going through this (((Hugs)))
  • I am almost two months post D&C and I still had a level of 14 last week.  My doctor did an ultrasound and there is a small piece of tissue left.  Since they are still dropping (of course slowly) he doesn't want to do another D&C.  He is going to check my levels after my next period to make sure they are at 0.  I know your frustration.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi - it is frustrating but thanks for posting.  My missed m/c was 8/14 and first D&C was 8/19 and since I was still at 2000 I had another D&C 10/15.  This week I am still at 950 so that's 950 after 10 weeks and counting. BOO.  I think it just takes some of us long to reabsorb some of the material (says dr).  We did do the second D&C in an attempt to speed things up... I go back in two weeks for another blood test.  Hopefully we will all be back on track "soon". 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"