Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Today is harder than I thought

With a lot of other stuff going on in our lives right now I didn't think Halloween would be a big deal. I thought Thanksgiving or Christmas would be hard (which I'm sure it will be worse.) I'm just surprised at how sad I am today. I should have a 1-month old. I should be dressing him in a cute pumpkin onesie or something. It just sucks. I miss Erickson enormously today. Sad

Re: Today is harder than I thought

• Options
    Lot's of hugs today.  I have every intention of going straight home tonight so I don't have to see any cute babies in costumes.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    Lots of hugs to you too. I think we are going into town tonight and doing some shopping so we can stay away from the trick-or-treaters. I love seeing kids in costumes but just not this year.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how hard that must be to lose a child so late the way you ladies did. No woman should have to go through that. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm lucky.  Our town did Halloween yesterday, and I was in Boston getting treatments for the lupus flare so I missed it all.  I hope you ladies are successful in avoiding it.  {{HUGS}}
  • Options
    {BIG HUGS}
  • Options
    I feel the exact same way, just posted above before I saw your post.  We should have a two month old almost to the day (was due 8/30) and same as you dressing him/her in a cute costume.  I also agree I did not foresee today being hard <sigh> everything is going to be hard and I feel like no one else knows (friends/family) that all these things are difficult, well maybe they do but just don't want to say anything.  I feel like I want people to know that this is hard for us and I miss my babies that I should have, but I don't want to be a Debby Downer all the time either.  Hugs to you Irishmama.
  • Options
    I am sorry Irishmama!  I am sure Erickson would have been a handsome pumpkin.  <<<HUGS>>>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"