Multiples

Anyone else just feel big?

I just feel so big and uncomfortable these days.  I know it's all good, but seriously, I feel like I did when I was about to give birth to my singletons-that my uterus couldn't possibly get any larger!  My only saving grace is that I haven't begun to swell yet-I am keeping my fingers crossed that it either happens later on or not at all. 

I'll just keep on trucking, I suppose!

Re: Anyone else just feel big?

• Yes.  But I think I have a reason to - the babies are measuring about 8lbs each now and I'm scheduled for Induction on Sunday!!

Swelling started a little over week ago.

R E A D S 5 D E A R S
  • Yes.  But I just ate a cookie (a big one), a sweet roll and a peice of french toast.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekyluvsaj:
    Yes.  But I just ate a cookie (a big one), a sweet roll and a peice of french toast.

tee hee hee!

and ES, wow, that's awesome! those are some big ol' babies!

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • me and I am 4 weeks behind you. I feel as big as I did when I gave birth to DS. The nice part is (if you want to call it that) is that I am all babies. Haven't gained anywhere else......yet.
  • Yes..but everyone keeps telling me how small I am to be having twins. Go figure.
  • i don't feel like I can possibly get any bigger - oh but I'm sure I will!  I have many weeks to go!
  • At least I know I'm not alone-I feel like a science project sometimes-how big will her uterus get before it explodes??!!  he he he!
  • Gawd yes...Oh were you talking to the pregnant girlies?
  • imageblueladybug:
    Gawd yes...Oh were you talking to the pregnant girlies?

Haha!  Me too me too!  I'm HUGE!!  I can't wait to lose some of this baby weight.  So much for breastfeeding taking the weight off lightning fast Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh I have been feeling big for a while now, but this is also my first pregnancy and it is all belly. I started really swelling about a month ago, but since I have been done with work now for the past two weeks my feet havent been as bad. My hands are another story.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I feel huge too and people also keep telling me that I look small to be carrying twins.  I hate to be nasty, but I want to look at them and say "Have you tried it?"  I hate the fact that I have a hard time getting in and out of bed.  I feel like a beached whale.  My ankles have been swollen since week 24, but I am on my feet all day at work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"