Adoption

*Art Teacher*

I lurk on here from time to time. I'm a foster mom, have a failed adoption & are exploring surrogacy.

I know this may sound weird but I know I smile everytime it happens to me, so I wanted to tell you that I think your daughter looks SO much like you!! I also cant believe how big she is now. Wow. Just had to point that out. :-)

(sorry bad grammer, on phone) 

Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: *Art Teacher*

• Aw, thanks :) I can't believe how big she is now, either!

Are you fostering all 3 of the children in your siggy pic right now? 

I'm so sorry about your failed adoption.  That must have been so hard.  Lots of luck with the surrogacy if you go that route - is it something that you're pretty sure you'll do?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm secondary infertility so K is my bio DD from a previous relationship. B&J are my foster DDs and very close in age. 

We were susposed to adopt J but we will not be now. She is still in our home as a foster child for now so when she goes we will lose it. We have had her 15months and counting.

We are 99% sure we will try a cycle or 2 with our surrogate. She is a good friend who offered. We have an ivf appointment next week. 

Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, K is adorable and I'm sure your foster DD's are equally adorable! 

I'm so sorry that the adoption for J isn't going to happen - I can't even imagine how hard it's going to be when she leaves.

Best of luck with the surrogacy.  How nice that your friend offered.  I hope everything goes well!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you!
    Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"